Private Server Monetisation Policy

Users who are viewing this thread

"Tropical_Hell" has been added to the blacklist for breaking the server policy and the modding guidelines. If you manage this server and want to have it removed from the blacklist, please reach out to me to discuss it further.

You are aware that the server has still been running since they were blacklisted?
Players are able to join, it's unfair.

Servers ProNoobs_DM, ProNoobs_BT, ProNoobs_Duel, ProNoobs_SG have been added to the blacklist for breaking the server policy. If you manage these servers and want to have them removed from the blacklist, please reach out to me to discuss it further.

Just seems like a dumb rule to me alot of other games are fine with it if someone takes the time to make a mod and host a server they should be allowed to give cosmetics to help encourage donations in my opinion and I hope it changes in bannerlord. But it is what it is.

"Tropical_Hell" has been added to the blacklist for breaking the server policy and the modding guidelines. If you manage this server and want to have it removed from the blacklist, please reach out to me to discuss it further.
I explained you the situation. I was waiting for your reply and possible idea for solution.

But instead of contacting us you suddenly decided to shut down the server and decided to not answer the private messages we sent.

Wondering is that how things work in Taleworlds.

Right.

@Dejan @Callum is this policy also valid for Bannerlord (as this is in the warband section) if so, should this maybe be made clearer and more put in a more prominent position? I had to alert some mod makers of this topics existence which should not be necessary.

If you want to create an online platform like FIVEM, you need to give permission to donate. This restrictive policy prevents the number of players from increasing. You're destroying diversity and persistence for RP servers. I have to buy Bannerlord to play on these servers and if that interests me I will buy the game. So a win-win situation arises, I don't understand why talewords doesn't support it.

Back
Top Bottom