Private Server Monetisation Policy

Users who are viewing this thread

Just because one server has been blacklisted, doesn't mean that any other server that breaks the policy is off the hook.
I would like to refer you to the first post Gatts;
If you have any enquiries regarding this policy or you would like to report a server which is in breach of these terms then please contact us at: [email protected]
In other words, if you want to report EU_Phoenix PK server, feel free to use the provided email.

Gatts said:
Callum_TaleWorlds said:
We feel like we have given people plenty of time to become familiar with this policy and make changes to their service. So from now on, we will start to actively enforce the policy.

With that in mind, this server has now been blacklisted:

59th_Jailbreak
  • Violation of Monetisation Policy
  • Racism/Homophobia by Server Owners on Server & Homepage
  • Asset Theft

So why you are not banning EU_Phoenix PK server too? They be selling in game stuff and golds and I saw a lot of people selling in game gold for irl money.
They only give donators reserved slots, they dont sell in game gold, that was before the monetisation policy post

If you own the script set and can prove as much, you can decompile and use it as much as you like. Decompilation in general is not illegal in and of itself (though it certainly can be). We have simply banned the discussion and use of decompilers on the forums due to the drama they generate vs. the minor benefit their legitimate use (i.e. recover your own work rather than steal from others) may offer.

As for the overall situation, you are welcome to join the modding discord or get in touch with one of us on steam, if you want to discuss the matter directly. Alternatively, you can shoot any of us (preferably a global) a PM with the details. Email works as well - [email protected]

Me and the scripter have come to a written agreement with a list of provisions put into it, and things have been smoothed over. This one has been forum pm'd and e-mailed. Thank you for your time. We will be coming over to 1.2 indeed.

Hello, my name is Gabriel, im from Brasil, and i have some things to say about the private servers and their players. Im not good with english, and i will type my text in portuguese, you can translate at google Translator, i'll write as a usual portuguese who's will good to translate. And im sorry about that, i never studied english in my life! Here we go:
Eu tenho uma grave denúncia a fazer sobre os servidores do Mount & Blade Warband, sejam os públicos do próprio jogo e os privados, em especial os privados. Minha denúncia é sobre o comportamento dos jogadores em relação à ameaças, perseguições, xingamentos xenofobicos, racistas, homofóbicos e muitos que ferem os direitos humanos ( o que não é exclusividade apenas do Mount and Blade). Mas eu faço este tópico para questionar, o que vocês farão quanto à isso? Eu tenho uma denuncia registrada no Ministério Público Federal do Brasil com prints e nomes dos envolvidos, que inclusive notifiquei aos Desenvolvedores do Mount & Blade, a TalesWorld, que alegou não ter conhecimento de nenhuma outra denúncia e não se responsabilizam por crimes cometidos em servidores privados (mas no meu país qualquer uma das ações citadas acima é crime). Gostaria de saber qual procedimento devo tomar em relação a vocês? Vou ter que abrir outra denúncia no Ministério Público Federal? Como irão proseguir com os servidores que autorizam crimes contra os direitos humanos? Vocês tem como acompanhar isso?

pegunCZ said:
Gatts said:
Callum_TaleWorlds said:
We feel like we have given people plenty of time to become familiar with this policy and make changes to their service. So from now on, we will start to actively enforce the policy.

With that in mind, this server has now been blacklisted:

59th_Jailbreak
  • Violation of Monetisation Policy
  • Racism/Homophobia by Server Owners on Server & Homepage
  • Asset Theft

So why you are not banning EU_Phoenix PK server too? They be selling in game stuff and golds and I saw a lot of people selling in game gold for irl money.
They only give donators reserved slots, they dont sell in game gold, that was before the monetisation policy post

To be clear, Phoenix never sold in game gold for irl money.

The policies were better when Taleworlds were under the publisher Paradox  :wink:

but you might improve. I've noticed the Original Post hasn't been ever edited... Maybe when Bannerlord comes out the Policy will change and be better.

"Headhunters" has been added to the blacklist for breaking the server policy. If you manage this server and want to have it removed from the blacklist, please reach out to me to discuss it further.

"Headhunters" has been added to the blacklist for breaking the server policy. If you manage this server and want to have it removed from the blacklist, please reach out to me to discuss it further.
Sir, remove Headhunters from the blacklist please. No breaking server policy now :cry:
And read my personal message please. It contains interesting information about breaking server policy and evidence

Last edited:
Sir, remove Headhunters from the blacklist please. No breaking server policy now :cry:
And read my personal message please. It contains interesting information about breaking server policy and evidence

I replied in the convo. If you have stopped selling items and have removed the ability for pirated copies can connect to your server then we can talk some more.

"ProNoobs" has been added to the blacklist for breaking the server policy. If you manage these servers and want to have them removed from the blacklist, please reach out to me to discuss it further.

"ProNoobs" has been added to the blacklist for breaking the server policy. If you manage these servers and want to have them removed from the blacklist, please reach out to me to discuss it further.
Servers keep running. Maybe you forgot to ban? Or you just can't do it? Btw pirates play on Pronoobs. They laugh at you anyway :sad:

Servers keep running. Maybe you forgot to ban? Or you just can't do it? Btw pirates play on Pronoobs. They laugh at you anyway :sad:
Excuse me for my double post. Yes, pirate players are known to play on ProNoobs instances which are located in Russia. The entire family of servers across various gamemodes is up and running and can be freely accessed in-game. It can be connected to even from non-pirate clients, meaning that the banishment is not in effect. It must have been either lifted, circumvented or not put into life at all.

"Tropical_Hell" has been added to the blacklist for breaking the server policy and the modding guidelines. If you manage this server and want to have it removed from the blacklist, please reach out to me to discuss it further.

"PN_Invasion" has been added to the blacklist for breaking the server policy. If you manage this server and want to have it removed from the blacklist, please reach out to me to discuss it further.

Back
Top Bottom