Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

ForsakenSoul

Recruit
Anyone having problems with the prisons in Bannerlord? Im looking at Sargot right now. It says there are 2 prisoners, but yet i cant see them nor can I do prison breaks. Did that mechanic of the game change? Do I have to be part of the faction same as the prisoners?

Do you have a save file of the session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves"
To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click on "My Account" and then click on "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

There been troubles with prisoners for a very long time. You must have someone at TW that play the game right?

- Your clan parties doesn't ransom prisoners at the tavern. And I guess this apply to the AI parties as well. So no level of rogue skills for your clan party leaders.

- Due to prisoner limit (some of the time), there is no room for nobles to be put in dungeon majority of the time, which pritty much exclude prison break feature.

I seen AI capture fiefs and dump in 500+ prisoners in a castle and leave ith with a handful garrisoned units. Even though a castle have a much muich smaller prisoner capacity.

As OP posted, I seen places that did show actual nobles as prisoners, but they was not in the dungeon to be interacter with, or able to start prison breaks.

Back
Top Bottom