SP - General prisoners and perk suggestion

Users who are viewing this thread

I don't usually use mercenary soldiers, but I've noticed that the amount of comfort a mercenary prisoner needs is the same as a faction soldier. Mercenaries are swords for hire, they will fight for anyone who pays them, therefore I think they should have a much lower base comfort level than a faction soldier. He does not fight for his country, it is not economical for him to have to pay for his freedom.

It's also a bit incoherent that the comfort values don't vary according to the player's nationality, the kingdom they belong to and above all what enemy they are fighting.

Finally I came up with an idea for a perk. Probably for the branch of leadership skills. A perk that gives the possibility that a prisoner is ready to be recruited without having to spend the comfort time. Once a day, if your party's morale is 75 or higher, all prisoners will individually go through a x% luck roll which will give them a chance to make them ready for recruitment. in 200 prisoners you could recruit none or be very lucky and have 10, 20 or more willing to fight for you. It would have to be a level perk between 150 or 200, that is, a worthy leader.

Back
Top Bottom