Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.7.0
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, but I removed mods.
=== FIRST OF ALL ===
Sorry if this isnt right place to post this. Mods from steam discussion told me to open ticket but sadly I wasn't able to.

Bug occured on 1.7.0 beta with mods, I've removed all modded content and it still works, also I am playing on 1.7.0 MAIN branch now and same, glitch still works.

Link to google drive video file with "explanation". Well I just talk there and show when that happens.

Summary: Bug allows to infinitely farm XP, Relations with NPCS (and Charm points because of that) and Influence.
How to Reproduce:
STEP 1: DONATE LORDS TO PRISON (in my case Galend City)
STEP 2: Press "Done"

At this point we are gaining charm points and influence which is okay

STEP 3: Open "Donate prisoners tab again"

Dont to anything, prisoners which we donated are already in prison, just click "Done" once again.

Glitch done. We gained charm points and influence once again, for lords that are already in prison.

STEP 4: Repeat steps 2 and 3 for infinite charm and influence points.
Have you used cheats and if so which: Not sure, think I did use ones to teleport on map
Scene Name (if related): Not related.
Media (Screenshots & Video): Video provided trough google drive:
Computer Specs:
GPU: NVidia Gygabyte GTX 980 4GB DDR5
GPU Driver Version: 497.29
CPU: Intel Core i5 7600
RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury DDR4 2400MHz CL15 (2x8GB / 16GB)
Motherboard: MSI B250M Mortar
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Game instaled on M2

Last edited:
Hey, i have been informed that the the devs are working on the fix of this problem and it will be applied with further patches. You can follow up the patch notes, i am sure it will be announced in there or i can announce it on this thread here.

Back
Top Bottom