e1.6.2
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.

JevH

Recruit
Summary:
there are 400 prisoner and 2 noble in my own town (i dont know if noble cannot be moved is a feature or not). Could be donated by other nobles. When i go to the dungeon the prisoners won't show up and i cant move between the dungeon and the prisoner into my party
How to Reproduce:
go to any town that the player owns and go to dungeon and manage prisoner
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Image 1 prisoner screen inside dungeon (manage prisoner)
Image 2 city info
Computer Specs:-

Mods used : RTS Camera

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

I have exactly the same issue. I have uploaded a file where this happens, in the town Vostrum

City Info
Dungeon view

One reason why it might happen is when I peace out an enemy and their troops are still in my dungeon.
Edit: verified, it doesn't matter, I have uploaded another save file before peace having the same problem.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom