In Progress Prisoner doesn't give main quest option

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.7.2
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
Summary: A main noble (main quest related) doesn't give and option to ask about the main quest, but any other noble you can ask about it.

The only mod im using is for resetting perks/attribute/focus points that's the only one and doesn't have any dependencies.

How to Reproduce: Just talk with the prisoner with the main quest.
Have you used cheats and if so which: Money
Scene Name (if related): Prison
Computer Specs:
GPU: AORUS GeForce RTX 2080 Ti XTREME 11G
GPU Driver: (Nvidia Nvidia 516.59) DCH
CPU: Intel Core i9-9900K@ 4.7Ghz
RAM: 32GB 3200MHz
Motherboard: Gigabyte AORUS Z390 Elite
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Samsung 860 QVO SSD 2TB SATA 3 V-NAND MLC
Media (Screenshots & Video):
EQovSUy.jpg

0cwKXgI.jpg

XSZtNrb.jpg

Hey, i could not reproduce the issue on a new campaign. Can you please try to reproduce it on a new campaign after manually removing the mod files and verifying the integrity of the game?

Hey, i could not reproduce the issue on a new campaign. Can you please try to reproduce it on a new campaign after manually removing the mod files and verifying the integrity of the game?
I verified several times before because the game was crashing at random times during battles and even on campaign map(i did report the crashes through the crash uploader), but i will do it again and even remove that mod. I need to create another new game for this test, although it's going to take time until one of these go to prison :lol:

Or is there a command to put them into prison?

Managed to do it steps i did:

1 - Removed the single mod i had
2 - Verified the files
hFJl8mA.jpg
3 - New campaign
4 - Used the command campaign.add_random_prisoner_hero several times until i had a prisoner with the main quest
5 - Released most of the prisoners because it crashes the game if you have to many noble prisoners in there.

What's funny is that i got the same noble like in my report
You can watch it all in this video:

Hey, thank you for your time. After discussing the issue with the team, it seems this was a solved issue that resurfaced again. We have taken steps to further inspect the issue. Sorry for the inconvenience. If you can save your save file via ticket that would help us a lot. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Hey, thank you for your time. After discussing the issue with the team, it seems this was a solved issue that resurfaced again. We have taken steps to further inspect the issue. Sorry for the inconvenience. If you can save your save file via ticket that would help us a lot. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
Yes i will send, and this bug is pretty consistent, it's not tied up to just 1 or 2 saves, i can replicate 100% of the time when i start a new game.

Back
Top Bottom