Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Lamkrin

Knight at Arms
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Summary:
I'm playing on the main version. I'm not using a mod. I sell the prisoner in the city, the money comes, but prisoner still have it:
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Media (Screenshots & Video):

Computer Specs:
GPU: gtx 1650 super 4gb
GPU Driver Version: up to date
CPU: r5 1600 af
RAM:16gb
Motherboard: A320
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):SSD

uçanbiblo

Community Support
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Hello, if you sell your prisoners through the tavern menu they will be ransomed immediately and won't appear in the prisoner list. As long as you get the money for the prisoners, this situation is intended. If the problem is something else please let me know.

Lamkrin

Knight at Arms
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Hello, if you sell your prisoners through the tavern menu they will be ransomed immediately and won't appear in the prisoner list. As long as you get the money for the prisoners, this situation is intended. If the problem is something else please let me know.
This is what I mean. But the prisoner still stays with me. I am constantly getting his ransom. Isn't a bug? You can already see my money below right. :grin: the last time was 30k

Kazet

Recruit
@uçanbiblo I came to post the same bug but found this thread, should I still create another post ? (got it in e1.5.9)

My reproduction steps for e1.5.9:
1. Have some hero prisoners in your party
2. Go in an allied settlement (castle or city both work) and use "Donate prisoners" in the dungeon
20210414174910-1.jpg

3. Put any hero prisoner in the settlement prisoners roster (note: the one you put will be the bugged ones)
20210414174917-1.jpg

4. Use the Reset feature (get back the prisoners)
5. Leave the menu (either with Cancel or Done, both works)
6. Go in the tavern menu
7. Ransom your prisoners
=> you will get money for all the prisoners but the hero ones used in step 3 will stay in your party, allowing to use the feature again
20210414174936-1.jpg

I kept the save if needed. I can upload it before or after reproduction steps (or both).
(note: I am using two small mods in my savegame but they should not impact prisoner management whatsoever)

Top Bottom