Resolved Prison Limit numbers going crazy

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
Summary: The maximum numbers of prisoners in my settlements change every five seconds. I've had it change from 19 to 25 and now it's 7 in Melion castle. This is all in the space of about 5 minutes. In another settlement, it's apparently -21. it has been this way both with and without using the Diplomacy mod

The display was done poorly and is very confusing. The first number is the number of prisoners there. The second number is the number of remaining prisoners you have room for. In the situation you are showing it means you have 81 there, but only room for 60. So you have room for -21 more. Eventually the overage of 21 will slowly 'escape'.

Which is also a problem because if you are trying to keep lords prisoner there or you are trying to keep some there for future recruiting, other lords will dump prisoners in your town and those you want will slowly 'escape'. I also find this interesting because you are unable to dump prisoners in other lord's dungeons if their prison is full, but they are able to dump them in yours. On the other hand, if you use it right, and are leading an army, after a battle you won you can take the army to your town and all the lords will dump their prisoners in your prison. Then you can immediately go, pull them out, and sell them to the ransom broker, getting you more money.

Generally the maximum prisoners in a castle or town ranges from 40 to 60. Its just a poor job by Taleworlds displaying that and its inconsistent with the way other numbers are given. This was reported months (years?) ago and nothing was changed. I also find it amusing when a prison with a maximum of 60 prisoners has over 400 there when you visited with an army after a big battle. I think about it realistically and think about the prison warden going up to the lord of the town and saying "Excuse me sir, we're going to have to use your throne room to house the excess prisoners for a while. Could you please ask all your courtesans and visitors to go home?".

This issue did happen because of the mods installed. If you can reproduce the issue in a new and un-modded campaign please let us know! Please note that we can’t support any modding-related issues. You can find more information about how to remove modifications here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

The way I described it is still happening and its consistent. I'm not sure if its planned that way by Taleworlds or a glitch of sorts, but would guess its just poor design & as I pointed out, it makes it harder for the player that he can't do the same with his prisoners as the AI lords. I don't use mods.

The way I described it is still happening and its consistent. I'm not sure if its planned that way by Taleworlds or a glitch of sorts, but would guess its just poor design & as I pointed out, it makes it harder for the player that he can't do the same with his prisoners as the AI lords. I don't use mods.
Could you send us a save file where you experiencing this issue?
Do you have a save file of the session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves"
To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click on "My Account" and then click on "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Save sent. As I stated though, its a consistent situation and can be found in any fairly well advanced game.

Vocês poderiam nos dar um botão para habilitar os cheats, seria necessário reiniciar para mudar de 0 para 1. Além disso, você teria que desabilitar as conquistas. Mouse e teclado funcionam muito bem no console.
TIt's getting boring without cheats, I've always played with cheats to improve skills, because we don't have mods.

AFAIK there was not enough key bindings to include cheats natively to the consoles. Yes it could work with keyboard and mouse but not every player has or know about that functionality. Enabling cheats also disables achievements.

AFAIK, não havia atalhos de teclado suficientes para incluir cheats nativamente nos consoles. Sim, pode funcionar com teclado e mouse, mas nem todo jogador tem ou conhece essa funcionalidade. Habilitar cheats também desativa as conquistas.
If you have a key, say which one, I don't even care about the achievements.

Back
Top Bottom