Prison Break: Suiciding Prisoner...

Users who are viewing this thread

vertibird

Recruit
I try to rescue a prisoner lord from Sturgian prison. There are 4 guards in same room I could still take them out if I was alone but this idiot lord always charge them and die... The mission is impossible for me to do because he always runs and dies.

I wish they had kept the mechanics from Warband where you could tell the lords to hold in place and order them like regular troops.

As you say they are suicidal at times, I can in most cases deal with the guards no worries, but the guards will focus on the prisoner typically (even when they dont charge into them but are actually behind me, the guards will pass by to take him down).

I would suggest adding in the feature as I mentioned to let the lord stay until you tell them its clear.

I would appreciate if they could at least pick up a weapon from a dead guard instead of using the little wooden mallet. Who's giving them all those anyway?

I would appreciate if they could at least pick up a weapon from a dead guard instead of using the little wooden mallet. Who's giving them all those anyway?

In the one prison break I did, the prisoner I was helping picked up the weapon of a guard I beat. Has this changed since?

Back
Top Bottom