Resolved Prisioner Conformity bug

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: Taking prisioners out of castle/city increase conformity per unit taken out.
How to Reproduce: take out prisioners out of castle individually, and watch conformity increase.
Have you used cheats and if so which: No cheats.

Managing prisioners in your castle, instead of the first prisioner giving conformity when taking them out to your party, each one you take out adds to the total. This makes you add conformity until you can recruit prisioners that you shouldn't.

For the bug to work, just get at least 2 troops and any amount of conformity for a troop and a castle.

Exemple bellow: adding 1 unit to army
raC6Yu.png

Exemple: adding 10 units to army
HfwCZl.png

Heya, still experiencing this bug in the beta version 1.7.2. The bug basically means you can insta recruit all prisioners if you keep putting and pulling prisioners from a castle.

I can record, upload to youtube and share link to show it to you, if you wish.

Last edited:
e1.7.2.310327

The bug only works when I transfer the prisioners individually (individual clicks).
If I transfer everything at once (ctrl+click) the bug doesn't trigger.

Last edited:
Hello!
I couldn't reproduce the bug anymore after the hotfix (neither with releasing the prisoners normally or after battles, in town or castle dungeons etc where it worked beforehand) however I started noticing that the conformity resets for top tier units after the latest hotfix.
If I, for example, have a a stack of 10 Battanian Fian Champions and 5 are recruitable from the prisoners, and I win a battle afterward and capture 4 new Fian Champion, the 5 recruitable will be reset to 0 and the conformity level will start from 0 again.
Only works for top tier units (saw same behavior for Imperial Cataphracts, Banner Knights)

Last edited:
If I, for example, have a a stack of 10 Battanian Fian Champions and 5 are recruitable from the prisoners, and I win a battle afterward and capture 4 new Fian Champion, the 5 recruitable will be reset to 0 and the conformity level will start from 0 again.
Only works for top tier units (saw same behavior for Imperial Cataphracts, Banner Knights)
This issue is not present in the latest internal version of the game. This means it got fixed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom