Prime Matter new publisher

Users who are viewing this thread

Just saw on Summer game fest that there is a new publisher for Bannerlord. I don't think we've heard anything announced here about it. What does this mean for the game and will Taleworlds make a statement about this?

Pachinko machine after that? Maybe Konami can help.

Speaking of pachinko machine, if anyone knows about Gaki No Tsukai or Downtown, japanese game show.. we could do a show like how they did, but instead we would have a bunch of contestants that would have to name missing features from Bannerlord, and if you can't come up with one in 10 seconds or it's already implemented, whack in the balls!

Prime Matter, the new publishing label under Koch Media, will publish TaleWorlds Entertainment-developed action RPG Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord for consoles and PC, the company announced. Specific consoles and a release date were not announced. It will be available both physically and digitally.

Prime Matter, the new publishing label under Koch Media, will publish TaleWorlds Entertainment-developed action RPG Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord for consoles and PC, the company announced. Specific consoles and a release date were not announced. It will be available both physically and digitally.
LOL! Just imagine how pissed off the console people will be when the main conspiracy quest doesn't work.

Armagan Yavuz, Founder of TaleWorlds Entertainment, said(https://wccftech.com/mount-and-blade-ii-bannerlord-is-officially-coming-to-consoles/):
Mount & Blade II Bannerlord is having a very successful Early Access period and we are blown away by the interest and support of our community. As we get closer to the official launch, our priority is to make Bannerlord accessible to all gamers, and retail is a big part of that. We are happy to partner with Koch Media and entrust them with this important responsibility, and have full confidence they will help us to serve our gamers in the best possible way.

I would like to have some of what Armagan is smoking. I know that this is PR but still, he could show his face on the forum and answer some questions.

Armagan Yavuz, Founder of TaleWorlds Entertainment, said(https://wccftech.com/mount-and-blade-ii-bannerlord-is-officially-coming-to-consoles/):

I would like to have some of what Armagan is smoking. I know that this is PR but still, he could show his face on the forum and answer some questions.
"Launched on Steam Early Access fifteen months ago, the game has since received many updates that have added new systems (like rebellions, prison breaks, and keep battles)"

LOL, this is clearly a false article. Keep battles are not an added system. The community on here mostly despises this game in single player and MP.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom