Pride's Mod Revival Squad ["Romae Bellum" this week]

Users who are viewing this thread

I even put it in the title, the main post with a hugeeeeeeeeeeeeeee arrow as well as mentioned it in my posts.

I give up on people sometimes  :roll: Silly swede  :lol:

PrideofNi said:
I even put it in the title, the main post with a hugeeeeeeeeeeeeeee arrow as well as mentioned it in my posts.

I give up on people sometimes  :roll: Silly swede  :lol:

Didn't we play Vikingr last week? I'd wager that you were too lazy to change the title, which is probably the truth.

And so, by checking on page8 Tesla found this...
PrideofNi said:
Gentlemen! Good fun today, at its height I think we got that empty server to over 20  :razz:

But I have major updates to annouce!

First:
The time. With me being hungover all the time, Noon is just a horrible time to roll, us gamers are not know for our early rises. Therefore the time will be changed, hurrah! Starting time will now be at 2pm and ending until whenever (probably 3:30 4pm) BST/GMT! This will give us all time to have our sleep in and/or hangover lunch.

Second:
As the previous mod, China Battlefield didn't work I realize this left alot of you left up the river without a paddle. Therefore this coming week will also be dedicated to vikingr!

Third:
Most of you had left by this stage but due to the trolling of today I have decided to increase the number of moderators who will be keep our group/play secure from childish morons. The following are on the team:

Founders/main admins: PrideofNi, Mikkel the Great
Moderators: Megaburna, USE4Life, Scorpia, MrLyle, Hatake & Affjoris(Joris).

Congratz to all of the above and I hope you will help make this group the best it can be! You will find that you have got more powers in the steamgroup and ts3. If you don't please message me. Make sure you forefill your role.

I believe that is all of the updates for now. Once again thank you all for coming, was fun seeing heads fly! See you next week!

I got my headset from amazon, cost me like £5 and i've had it for ages, does the job haha!

Wow Tav thank you,you better not being lying or i might just kill my Family and friends then hunt you down and Torture you.
But your definitely not lying right :grin:

Back
Top Bottom