Pride's Mod Revival Squad ["Romae Bellum" this week]

Users who are viewing this thread

Its a lovely mod but I see why its dead now, that guy was moronic  :roll: I did enjoy taking peoples heads off but you pricks wouldn't give me a chance to throw one  :cry:

yes, was nice & fun
but attending isn't that good...with 100+ people in steam group only around 20 came :???:

Shamble said:
yes, was nice & fun
but attending isn't that good...with 100+ people in steam group only around 20 came :???:

It has been like this for the past weeks now, and its always the same people who show up. But oh well, we cant force people to play along.

Not everyone will come at once and not everyone will be online. Some people will be busy and others simply don't enjoy the mod. Hoping the attendance will grow though. Would have been nice for a good 30 on 30 action today (take that whatever way you wish  :lol:).

What have i missed? Took a nasty fall while at Snowboarding, landed arse first while snowboarding, failed at a 14 feet jump. Should be ok, but i can't take a **** without being in pain  :lol: Or bend down for my computer.

You missed an extremely angry person on VikingR who got mad at people for allowing Lcatt to have duels at the end of the battle round. Tis aboot it.

Well since I got zero and i mean ZERO opinions on Sunday I will delay picking the new mod until tomorrow. Please give me feedback you untalkive, unsocial backward interwebz users  :cry:

circle1v.gif

Does this help?  :mrgreen:

Sorry didnt attend last few events keep forgetting its on :sad:

USE4life said:
You missed an extremely angry person on VikingR who got mad at people for allowing Lcatt to have duels at the end of the battle round. Tis aboot it.
Ha, he mad cuz I beat him to death with a torch.

Back
Top Bottom