+Previous+ Old Thread - Closed

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all,

Apologies for the delay with the next set of info. I spent my evening getting beaten to a bloody pulp by Bks and have not yet recovered.  :wink: The custom map guidelines and submission info will be up tomorrow for sure.

If you guys need a campaign map, I have a half finished one of Caladria I was working on a few months ago.

Good Luck with the Campaign

fortinbras_martel said:
If you guys need a campaign map, I have a half finished one of Caladria I was working on a few months ago.

Good Luck with the Campaign

Thanks for the offer! I may take you up on it – at the moment though we’re attempting an ambitious path: a full 3-D map with miniatures of the cities and castles created in the onboard scene editor (which, incidentally part of the reason that we’re waiting to complete the map until after we have all of the custom scenes submitted). However, if that falls through, yours will be a lifesaver.

On a different note: anyone know if PTK is dead or not? They’ve registered for the campaign but their leaders are now in DoF (which is playing as well and you cannot double register) and I know that they’ve had a rash of resignations recently. Can anyone fill me in?

We were going to participate with PTK rather than DoF for this as kind of a last thing to do together. However a huge chunk of PTK raged at myself and Beo, and it looks like Boudin and about 7 others are refusing to participate in a PTK group and are making a completely non-PTK merc group. Logan's been trying desperately to organize it and I've been trying to help how I can, but it looks like PTK won't be entering.
(Sorry about not replying on steam, just got back from afk and now you're offline)

Hey guys, im a big fan of warband but is the  Campain multiplayer thing going to be added? my friend said he would pay 60 bucks if an expansion came out for that. Just wondering if itll be like the regular campain thing, like 2 people could play in a private room. Like if you wanted to play campain with them? and how do i sign up for this? and when will it happen?

Master Unicorn said:
We were going to participate with PTK rather than DoF for this as kind of a last thing to do together. However a huge chunk of PTK raged at myself and Beo, and it looks like Boudin and about 7 others are refusing to participate in a PTK group and are making a completely non-PTK merc group. Logan's been trying desperately to organize it and I've been trying to help how I can, but it looks like PTK won't be entering.
(Sorry about not replying on steam, just got back from afk and now you're offline)
That's unfortunate. :sad: I will remove PTK from the listing then. At least now though you'll be able to participate with your new clan. Oh, and you always can have DoF crush Boudin's mercs. :wink:

Slytacular said:
Dogman said:
Hey guys, im a big fan of warband but is the  Campain multiplayer thing going to be added? my friend said he would pay 60 bucks if an expansion came out for that. Just wondering if itll be like the regular campain thing, like 2 people could play in a private room. Like if you wanted to play campain with them? and how do i sign up for this? and when will it happen?
This is not an expansion this an online community Multiplayer event.
Unfortunately, Slytacular is right. To my knowledge, nobody has been able to create what you're talking about. Our campaign will have a similar net result in many respects so if you're interested, you and your friend could look at joining one of the groups playing ROCK.

John7 said:
Name of Clan: Kingdom of Avalon
In-game Tag: KoA
Contact Person & Means of Contact:        Steam: Sir_Jon    Xfire: jon1515    TaleWorlds Forums: John7
Approx. Number of Players: 12
Nation Type: Republic
Faction: Vaegir
Recruiting: Yes,  Contact me on Steam, Xfire or TWF
Clan Thread & Website: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,133936.0.html
Lore Overview: At first we were but a humble group of knights... But through the fires of training, battle and endless perseverance we became great and now are ready to fight for our honor and for our freedom...

Great :smile: I will add you to the clan listing.

But how do i add my clan into this? because i have made a clan with a couple of my friends so how do i add it? please help

John7 said:
Contact Person & Means of Contact:        Steam: Sir_Jon    Xfire: jon1515    TaleWorlds Forums: John7
Clan Thread & Website: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,133936.0.html
Lore Overview: At first we were but a humble group of knights... But through the fires of training, battle and endless perseverance we became great and now are ready to fight for our honor and for our freedom...
Well, this is going to make the tournament a hell of a lot more difficult.
Didn't realise Repbulics had kings...

Dogman said:
But how do i add my clan into this? because i have made a clan with a couple of my friends so how do i add it? please help

In the first post there are instructions and a template for pre-registering. (Keep in mind that the actual gameplay doesn't start until Aug. 1st.)

BlackTide said:
John7 said:
That is his clan name, but maybe during the campaign it changes to "Republic of Avalon".

Hey guys, to be clear the “Nation Type” is purely a meta-game description of your nation. In that way, a kingdom that has a benevolent ruler that involves his people in government (think similar to a constitutional monarchy) would be very aptly described by the ROCK Nation Type “Republic”, even though it is not, in fact, a republic. Hope that clears it up. (If it didn’t, what I’m trying to say is that I have no problem with the KoA being a republic :razz: )

BigBoss said:
BlackTide said:
John7 said:
That is his clan name, but maybe during the campaign it changes to "Republic of Avalon".
KoA_President_John?

BlackTide said:
BigBoss said:
BlackTide said:
John7 said:
KoA_President_John?
RoA* :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom