PREVIOUS EVENT: Val de Saire (May 17th)

Users who are viewing this thread

Added Maisun de Weilunt to Normant, updated the Maisun dErlun roster and respective pubs have been assigned to the public hosts they've asked for.

Another Fyrning joins the company of Ælfric ealdorman before we leave the sweet taverns of Portesmuþa:

Ælfríces Weorod
Ælfríc's Company

Ælfríc Ælfheres sunu ealdorman (Æscwine Fyrninga)
Éadríc
Æþelfrið
Fródwine
Hróðbeorht
Hróðgár
Ingbrand
Rǽdmund
Rǽdwulf
Wulfstán
&
Beorn (Ans Felt Hat)
Anláf Bearnswelgere
(Fyrningas)

MarchHare said:
I thought we needed a historical name to sign up. I must have understood that wrong.
Déorláf said:
PERIOD NAMES

Players and clans are encouraged to get authentic period names for the event. See here for Old Norman French names for the Costentineis, or here for Old English names for the Engla Scipfyrd.
You are not required to have one but it is recommended.

Also updated Ælfríces Weorod:wink:

Déorláf said:
MarchHare said:
I thought we needed a historical name to sign up. I must have understood that wrong.
Déorláf said:
PERIOD NAMES

Players and clans are encouraged to get authentic period names for the event. See here for Old Norman French names for the Costentineis, or here for Old English names for the Engla Scipfyrd.
You are not required to have one but it is recommended.

Also updated Ælfríces Weorod:wink:

Oooh, my mistake then.

Only 2 days 'till I can teach a lesson to Anglo-Saxons and Æthelred II. Now they know not to mess with Viking-Norman brotherhood. And retaliation for their plundering and looting!

Air tree said:
Where is the server hosted? I hope it's too, too high because I'm in the US
I believe it is hosted in Germany. If you live on the east coast then your ping won't be too shabby, mine is typically around 104.

Déorláf said:
Air tree said:
Where is the server hosted? I hope it's too, too high because I'm in the US
I believe it is hosted in Germany. If you live on the east coast then your ping won't be too shabby, mine is typically around 104.
Welp, I'm West Coast washington. Heres hoping for the best!

Now that I'm looking at the English public host, it doesn't have a leader. Do people volunteer for it, or do you choose him?

MarchHare said:
Now that I'm looking at the English public host, it doesn't have a leader. Do people volunteer for it, or do you choose him?
No one has volunteered for it, so I might combine my host with the Public Host and lead it since some of my guys might be unable to attend.

Back
Top Bottom