PREVIOUS EVENT: Val de Saire (May 17th)

Users who are viewing this thread

Yeah, I was thinking that would be a good course of action, as well.
Were you one of them, by chance?
I honestly don't remember any of their usernames, just their in-game names.

I suppose I'll have to dig through the thread and figure out who was active at the time...

- Serle

Edit: Forgive me, Raedwulf, I remember you now! Haha, I can't believe I asked if you were a Duck from Ivry..  :facepalm:

Normans are going to be supported by some eastern mercenaries from Żmigród.

2lXsLoG.png

Wojsław
Przemysław
Gundulf
Jaromir
Godzimir
Mieszko
Wacław
Janusz
Snorri
Sigvaldi
Rossketill
Leifr

_ze_Zmigrodu

I'd like to sign up for the Norman public host as Tancreid. Edit: If anyone has a better name, tell me.

90 some odd people attending as well, wow! If only we could get that many people to attend the monthly shield wall events. :lol:

Tim0717 said:
...If only we could get that many people to attend the monthly shield wall events. :lol:

Well, Historical Events aren't monthly and they're quite different then the average Shield Wall battle since it aims to follow a certain historical scenario, which normally allows additional classes such as Archers and possibly even Cavalry depending on what factions are involved. As you can see, it can be quite enticing to join an event with these new elements.  :wink:

Also updated the Gent de la Sare & Cumpainie lu vis****e rosters!

Air tree said:
The Normans are so few in numbers compared to the english.  :ohdear:

Norman4lyfe
We're aware of this.

Waiting for several clans that were invited to sign up to the event before rectifying any issues in terms of imbalance.

Déorláf said:
Air tree said:

Norman4lyfe
We're aware of this.

Waiting for several clans that were invited to sign up to the event before rectifying any issues in terms of imbalance.

We will simply have to fight twice as hard! Or thrice! Or however many times we're outnumbered, but we will never surrender! We will never retreat! The Norman will never be beaten!

KickingJoub said:
Déorláf said:
Air tree said:

Norman4lyfe
We're aware of this.

We will simply have to fight twice as hard! Or thrice! Or however many times we're outnumbered, but we will never surrender! We will never retreat! The Norman will never be beaten!
Normans will overcome the adversity with ease! We shall cut through those English dogs like a scythe to wheat.. :twisted:

Back
Top Bottom