PREVIOUS EVENT: Dněprŭ (May 18th)

Users who are viewing this thread

Czeremis said:
Polans will defend their Christian allies from greedy Vladimir and his barbarian horde from the north. Without religious reason, we support the legitimate Velikiy Knyaz, which is of course Yaropolk!

Barbarian horde? You march to our land to kill our people and you dare call us barbarians? I will not forget your words, but history will forget you ever stepped on the glorious field of battle!

- Voislavŭ Igorevichĭ Brodĭskyi

Czeremis said:
I sign up at least 15 men, but I hope we'll bring much more
Alright, but please keep me informed and update your roster as more of your folks sign up. Depending on how many people you bring, some of the clans that haven't been assigned to a team yet might be assigned to the Pogani.
Btw. Poor Ragnarr when I told him that the pagan ruler who they are fighting for baptised Rus 8 years later and became Christian saint  :smile:
:lol:
KickingJoub said:
Barbarian horde? You march to our land to kill our people and you dare call us barbarians? I will not forget your words, but history will forget you ever stepped on the glorious field of battle!
Actually, you Brodĭski guys are the ones marching on Dubogradŭ. :razz:

edit: although to be fair that's probably just because somehow you mobilized faster. The Dubogradĭski would totes have marched on your land.

hrotha said:
KickingJoub said:

Actually, you Brodĭski guys are the ones marching on Dubogradŭ. :razz:

edit: although to be fair that's probably just because somehow you mobilized faster. The Dubogradĭski would totes have marched on your land.

*Ahem* We march to defend our way of life. #bad pokerface. Just keeping things lively is all :wink:

E: With the blessings of Perunŭ we move like lightning and strike like the storm!

Yes, it's BST. That pesky British time is hard to pin down, but at any rate the event time announcer thingy is correct. I'll edit the thread.

Added you guys to the Pŭlkŭ Dubogradĭskŭ.

Старичи
Starichi [14]
Folk of the Old One

*Miromirŭ Bogovidichĭ Dubogradĭskyi*
(Leodfrið)
Drugomudrŭ Starichĭskyi
Ingelŭdŭ Starichĭskyi
Kasha Starichĭskyi
Lyutoradŭ Starichĭskyi
Radislavŭ Starichĭskyi
Radŭko Starichĭskyi
Radŭnŭ Starichĭskyi
Voi Starichĭskyi
Voistŭ Starichĭskyi
Vyshemirŭ Starichĭskyi
Yaroslavŭ Starichĭskyi
Yasenĭ Starichĭskyi
&
Olěbŭ Chadoglŭtŭ

hrotha said:
As for cavalry, typically one or more Víkingr clans are asked to play as horsemen for the event. The commanders-in-chief are free to grant permission to some public players to pick the cavalry class to fill their quota, though.

May I be a public cav for this event? I never played as cav in event in previous Norman event. Also I am from a rich Boyar family and my father provided me with a good stallion for this war.

Klyatichi
banner-1.png

*Ualraig Fer Áraig*
Sithmaith an Enigh
Conán Ó Muraíle
Raghnall Caech
Aedan Bradah
Rían
Diamond
Hunter
Torcuil
Finn Bróen
Rogellach
Imar
Gretter Eiderdrake

Numbers may change a little, but wont be a drastic difference. We'd like to fight for Christian side, we also want to put our names forward for Cavalry.

Rosters updated!

I know what they look like right now. Don't worry, everything's being taken care of.
Captain Melon said:
May I be a public cav for this event? I never played as cav in event in previous Norman event. Also I am from a rich Boyar family and my father provided me with a good stallion for this war.
Better contact Voislavŭ (Ubbe) directly.

Erĭlichĭ [6]
Folk of Erĭlŭ

Turŭkotĭlŭ Erĭlichĭskyi (Þorkell)
Konivŭlkŭ Erĭlichĭskyi (Hengwulf)
Stakhŭ Erĭlichĭskyi (Hengist)
Stirŭ Erĭlichĭskyi (VigaStyr)
Volodislavŭ Ratimirŭ (Þorvaldr)
&
Slavjata Vyšatičĭ (Skjegg)
(Erlingar)

Signing up for the pagans. We will probably merge with the FenrisBarn when they post their roster. Also, you might have noticed that we are borrowing Skjegg (Slavjata Vyšatičĭ) from the public host.

Back
Top Bottom