PREVIOUS EVENT: Dněprŭ (May 18th)

Users who are viewing this thread

Rosters updated. As promised, many of those who were provisionally moved out of the Pagan public host are finding their way back as the picture of the overall balance becomes clearer (or murkier, as the case might well be).

I seriously need a better name.... (And, to be honest, some fighting practice wouldn't hurt)

Damn you Varangarians, and your Norse/Slavic ancestries  :evil:

Lainncli said:
I seriously need a better name.... (And, to be honest, some fighting practice wouldn't hurt)

Don't bring shame to my ancestors dog. I'll have your head for that, whether you're on my side or against me!

- Voislavŭ Igorevichĭ Brodĭskyi

Hruodbhert (or whichever damn spelling I decided to use this time) Gardarikisson should now be consider under the name name of Ярослав Рогъволодович северусын (Jaroslav Rogovolodovich Severusyn), which I believe represents his ancestry far better

Basically, I've gone from a Slavic-derived Norse name to a Norse-derived Slavic name

KickingJoub said:
Lainncli said:

Don't bring shame to my ancestors dog. I'll have your head for that, whether you're on my side or against me!

- Voislavŭ Igorevichĭ Brodĭskyi

Hey, I'm a Varangian too mate... Wouldn't mind if you try to avoid chopping my head off, or it won't be mine that ends up without a neck to sit upon

Back
Top Bottom