PREVIOUS EVENT: Battle of Val-ès-Dunes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members of no clan can sign up for either the Gent de Torei on the loyalist side or as member of the Gent de Costentin to take part in the barons rebellion, so unless Eadric has invited you to join the house of furne, you should either join one the public hosts.

TAKE HEED

The Gent de Torei will be lead by Herger The Clever, who was sworn fealty to Dux Willelme and is ready to give the Baron's Alliance a good bloody killing.

I never thought I would live to see the day myself, but I stand behind you every step of the way. Your foes are my foes. Your will is my command, my Duke, and I shall not rest until his treacherous head has been separated from his weak body!

Takeda_Shingen said:
TAKE HEED

The Gent de Torei will be lead by Herger The Clever, who was sworn fealty to Dux Willelme and is ready to give the Baron's Alliance a good bloody killing.

good, good! you were a great leader in the last event, Herger!

Meh... forced to play Normant.

I will hold my nose and I will join the Gent de Torei under the command of Hergeirr whom i gave my oath to, if he still wishes it.

The map in the first post is not just for decoration, it shows the conquest map and there will be yet a differently scaled one for battle.

Back
Top Bottom