220aa9005718.jpg

Styrkarr Langaspjót Vikingr
Vermundr Merkismadr Vikingr
Kori Thegiandi‎ Vikingr
Styrbjorn
Sigurdr

To any team

Wernicke said:
WHAT?! The Duke has employed Heregar the Clever?! Forget this, lads, Heregar will lead us to victory! Gui's wages weren't worth spit, either way... Now I will fight for William, son of a milk-maiden, with my fellow Einherjar!

Wernicke, you utter immoral turdling, how could YOU ever carry the banner of a spoiled brat?!
I feel betrayed and deeply saddened. I hope you fall by my blade.

Elias_Thorondor said:
I would like to join the Gent de Costentin as well. And could I have the honour of bearing the banner in this glorious battle?

It is indeed a noble profession to be bannerman, you best discuss it with the host leader in the event itself so that theres no multiple banners in a single host. As I just see we didn't get to add in the host leader of the Gent de Costentin yet, but will have to wait for a bit yet as the rebels side leader Balduin is currently offline.

Styrkarr said:
Vikingar
220aa9005718.jpg

Styrkarr Langaspjót Vikingr
Vermundr Merkismadr Vikingr
Kori Thegiandi‎ Vikingr
Styrbjorn
Sigurdr

To any team
You have been added to the rebel barons side under Balduin now. Did you hear anything of the Vyatichi so far maybe?

ModusTollens said:
I'll attend. Sign me up for any of the two public hosts.
Looking at the current balance you might fit better on the loyalists side, so I just added you there for now.

Wernicke said:
WHAT?! The Duke has employed Heregar the Clever?! Forget this, lads, Heregar will lead us to victory! Gui's wages weren't worth spit, either way... Now I will fight for William, son of a milk-maiden, with my fellow Einherjar!

Now you have a bit to explain to Balduin, since the Einherjar people are fighting in the Gent de Plesseiz on his side.

I mentioned this the first time the event was announced, but I forgot to mention it since the relaunch: if any clan or individuals want Norman names (or equivalents of their current names) for the event, feel free to PM me.

Wernicke said:

Aye well, Moeck does speak to the truth as the Einherjar fight for the rebel, Gui. If you are mightly sure you wish to be on the loyalists side, let us know.

Dasvi2018 said:
I will join at loyalist side Name : Nasius_Artenit

Done

Dansk viking said:
Ah! An announcement in the news section! Very good!

Aye, tis indeed a bonus!

hrotha said:
I mentioned this the first time the event was announced, but I forgot to mention it since the relaunch: if any clan or individuals want Norman names (or equivalents of their current names) for the event, feel free to PM me.

I can ask Moeck to put an annoucement about this on the third post if you so wish.

Eadric - I shall answer the call - please add me to the list.

Never will it be said that the House of Furne stood idly by and suffered lesser men to take up arms against a friend whose cause was right and true*.

* Even if he is a bastard.

Can I still join for Men of Grimoult?

If so, count me in as non-cavalry if possible :wink:

Bedric said:
Eadric - I shall answer the call - please add me to the list.

Never will it be said that the House of Furne stood idly by and suffered lesser men to take up arms against a friend whose cause was right and true*.

* Even if he is a bastard.

Excellent, Baurri!

Regards,

Eudes

Leifr Eiríksson said:
axemaster said:
Can I still join for Men of Grimoult?

If so, count me in as non-cavalry if possible :wink:

You, my friend, will always be upon my side.

Great news!

Let us charge for victory or death, to paint the skies to color of red, once more!

PERKELE!

Takeda_Shingen said:
I can ask Moeck to put an annoucement about this on the third post if you so wish.
I think that might be a bit overkill, but suit yourself.

(Also, please add Baurri de Furnun to our list)

Back
Top Bottom