PREVIOUS EVENT: Battle of Maldon (November 16th)

Users who are viewing this thread

Ok then add me where you want :smile: i can play in every group on this event :mrgreen:
I sing up for Viking Leiðangrsfólk as SearrrgKurwol :smile:

Searg_Kowal said:
Ok then add me where you want :smile: i can play in every group on this event :mrgreen:
I sing up for Viking Leiðangrsfólk as SearrrgKurwol :smile:
Added. Just don't bard too hard in the event :wink: I'll take a couple of r's out though: "Searg_Kurwol"

For those central Europeans not familiar with what GMT means and did not look it up, below is the event times for Central European Time, also known as GMT +1.

KickingJoub said:
Event itinerary:

19:30  - Participants should be on the TeamSpeak channel of their host.

19:50-20:05  - Attendance is noted down, any stragglers are expected to arrive within this timeframe.

20:00 - The server password is handed out. Do not spread the password outside your teamspeak channel. Direct any questions to the admins/hosts.

20:10  - The event will officially start.

Or,  [size=24pt]click thishttp://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Battle+of+Maldon&iso=20141116T19  to see what time it starts is for you, wherever in the world you are.[/size]

You should be on the TS in 5 minutes from now! The event itself will start with or without you in these many minutes!

It's raining cats and dogs out here, and I can't get my internet speed over 0.4 Mbps for the past 3 hours. :sad:

Back
Top Bottom