PREVIOUS EVENT: Battle of Maldon (November 16th)

Users who are viewing this thread

It is with some disappointment that the Jomsborg group have decided to vacate the event with some haste and ill-favour. I find it unfortunate that, once more, their conspicuous absence will be felt in a Víkingr event. Their decision to remove themselves, from Sunday's forthcoming event must be respected - it is after all a difficult thing to do. So difficult in fact that I must make this post for them.

I am sure that Ragnarr and the Jomsborg may in the future decide to waste everyone's time again.

Haresus said:
I sign up as Hvatr Attison for the Viking Leiðangrsfólk.
Odenar said:
I sign up as Lon Burlufotr Karlsson for the Viking Leiðangrsfólk
Added both. Welcome. On the note of signing up, anyone and everyone is still free to sign up. If you do so as an individual you will be treated as such.

Well, since the Joms decided not to participate, I'd like to sign up again, this time as Lufian for the Mældunwaran host. (I previously signed up as Leiknir)

Iranogois said:
Well, since the Joms decided not to participate, I'd like to sign up again, this time as Lufian for the Mældunwaran host. (I previously signed up as Leiknir)
As mentioned, you are very welcome indeed to sign up, the decision after all was not ours :wink: Added to the Mældunwaran.

Rule zum Rabensang said:
That's the one most childish thing you Jomsvikings could possibly do. So I hiss in your general direction.

k. Wanna see your mood when your clan can't play united in an event, and admins are making you to victims because a number of people didn't attend to the last event which wouldn't matter in any other events in other mods. Kritisieren kann man gut wenn es um andere geht.

FenrisBarn
Fenris' Children of North

Wolve's kin await. Two more clans to join, and own kin to come.

Ubba Fenrisbarn
Yngvald FenrisBarn
Baleigr FenrisHirdr
Gjermund
Hired Sword

Cursives may or may have
not met with Njorðr en route

Erlingar
Jarl's Kin

Þorkell
Þorvaldr
Hengist
Swúlfr
Hengwulf
Víga-Styrr
Jófríðr
Helgi

The Erlingar band up with the wolf-crews, fighting for the Víkingar.

Back
Top Bottom