PREVIOUS EVENT: Battle of Maldon (November 16th)

Users who are viewing this thread

DADEN said:
I sign up as Daden for the Mældunwaran
I'm going to have to ask you to get a slightly more historical name http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,237364.0.html. Even with some... less than accurate names currently signed up a line needs to be drawn somewhere :wink:

Is anyone going to record this event? It would be great if someone was to record the entire event and then pick the best moments and make a 20 minute video. That is something I would love to post on our growing Facebook page!

DADEN said:
so i join as " Garlef" for the same team :wink:
That'll do :smile: added.

Trigger said:
I sign up as proud Viking Geirmund Guldskeggr for the Leiðangrsfólk.
Added as Geirmund Guldskeggr. If "proud" or "Viking" happen to be parts of your name do tell and I'll fix the error :lol:

gigant9988 said:
Hi,
I sign up me (gigant) and my clan Angrivarier (15 persons) for Mældunwaran.

I'm afraid that's not exactly how this works. You need to provide the names of each player, preferably period accurate, and seeing as you're a clan I'd suggest you apply for your own host which would also require you to provide a picture of what banner you'll be using in the event.The banner however should not be the same as any Vikingr clan, nor should it be from the "Clan banners" screen in the mods banner selection list. Here's an example of a clan sign up: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,302033.msg7200979.html#msg7200979 Also add KickingJoub (me) on steam so we can discuss this in more detail.

I, Cinaed mac Domnall, proud warrior of Cait, will swear my sword to the Byrhtnóðes Heorðwerod to repel the Viking barbarians from our isle!

Prythax said:
I, Cinaed mac Domnall, proud warrior of Cait, will swear my sword to the Byrhtnóðes Heorðwerod to repel the Viking barbarians from our isle!
You'll need to get a period accurate English name http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,237364.0.html before I can sign you up :wink: Also you'll be added to the Mældunwaran as you can't simply sign up to the leader retinue. We of course welcome you otherwise to the event, as well as everyone else!

Lancelot of Latigny said:
I sign up as Olafur Huskarl Jomsborg for the Leiðangrsfólk.
I'm afraid I must add you, and any Jomsborg member from this point onwards, to the Mældunwaran in order to preserve some semblance of balance. In a few days I might also need to rebalance the public hosts quite radically, as we don't intend one of them to be almost entirely one clan.

KickingJoub said:
I'll ask, nicely, that the Jomsborg, or any other clan ranks not be used in the event for 3 reasons: So the hosts know who's who, the ranks don't matter in the event and it'll look nicer. Apologies for mentioning this so late, but I just really need a couple of replies and I'll delete all the ranks. Thank you for reading this!

Also this:
I'm afraid I must add you, and any Jomsborg member from this point onwards, to the Mældunwaran in order to preserve some semblance of balance. In a few days I might also need to rebalance the public hosts quite radically, as we don't intend one of them to be almost entirely one clan.

Back
Top Bottom