PREVIOUS EVENT: Battle of Maldon (November 16th)

Users who are viewing this thread

If any Jómsvíkingar who end up in the East Saxon fyrd want an Old English name (even an equivalent of any Norse names they bear, if they're lucky), feel free to PM me.

Same goes for any clans that may want an Old English or Old Norse name for this event.

Haakon Jomsborg said:
I sign up as Haakon Felagi Jomsborg for the Leiðangrsfólk.

Added to the Mældunwaran, though from this point onwards any Jomsborg clan member will be added to the roster of one of the public hosts based on the current numbers in both. This for balance reasons primarily. The idea is to keep the two public hosts no more than 2 players larger than the other one. Of course any non-affiliated player will be added to whichever public host they desire.

hrotha said:
I hope nobody steals Byrhtnoð's horse to flee, thus spreading mass panic along our line. That would be awkward.
If we can not prevent it, it should at least be Gadric betraying his ring-giver.

Hospes fori said:
hrotha said:
I hope nobody steals Byrhtnoð's horse to flee, thus spreading mass panic along our line. That would be awkward.
If we can not prevent it, it should at least be Gadric betraying his ring-giver.
:lol:

Great to see this happen.  I hope I can make it.

No problem, that simply gives us an extra week to gather the fyrd of the East Saxons. We'll send Iustin and Guðmund crying back to Anlaf.

AYE LADS. I'LL BE SEEIN' YOU ON THE FIELDS OF BATTLE. MY REAR CLENCHED AND MY ASS GRIPPED. A BUNCH OF STINKY FYRNINGAS BEHIND ME. MORE LIKE IN FRONT OF ME SINCE THEY NEVER LET AN OLD SALT LIKE ME LEAD.

Finally! This is what I asked years ago in this forum and someone said it was not possible at time. My prayers have been answered finally! I sign up for East-Seaxna townsfolk of Mældunwaran as my name shall be: Ælfstán se Fægera. I could need some help with those letters 'cause I can't write them myself. Guys, who know the trick and could help, contact me on steam or PM me here

E: I don't need help anymore

Vebjørn said:
Signing up as Vȅbjǿrn for Víkings.
Added to the Vikings

Juholi said:
Finally! This is what I asked years ago in this forum and someone said it was not possible at time. My prayers have been answered finally! I sign up for East-Seaxna townsfolk of Mældunwaran as my name shall be: Ælfstán se Fægera.
I'm not sure what was meant to be impossible, but this event certainly is :wink: Added to the Mældunwaran

Back
Top Bottom