PREVIOUS EVENT: Battle of Maldon (November 16th)

Users who are viewing this thread

RandomUsername

Master Knight
I sign up as Jöfursteinn Huskarl Jomsborg for the Leiðangrsfólk
I sign up as Arnulf Felagi Jomsborg for the Leiðangrsfólk.
I sign up as Jorundr Huskarl Jomsborg for the Leiðangrsfólk! skål
I sign up as Randolf Huskarl Jomsborg for the Leiðangrsfólk
I sign up as Leiknir Huskarl Jomsborg, I'll be fighting for the Leiðangrsfólk.

It's almost as if you're all being obnoxious on purpose.
 

DADEN

Sergeant
ok  next try :wink:

I sign up for Angrivarier with 18,

Roster
Angrivarii_Ludolf
Angrivarii Galef
Angrivarii_Oswin
Angrivarii_Ruprecht
Angrivarii_Roderich
Angrivarii_Saxmut
Angrivarii_Ulrich
Angrivarii_Wigbert
Angrivarii_Reiner
Angrivarii_Björn
Angrivarii_Brunhard
Angrivarii_Detlef
Angrivarii_Engelbert
Angrivarii_Folkward
Angrivarii_Guntwin
Angrivarii_Hagen
Angrivarii_Diethelm
Angrivarii_Bertram


Banner: 
 

KickingJoub

Grandmaster Knight
WB
DADEN said:
ok  next try :wink:

I sign up for Angrivarier with 18,

Roster
Angrivarii_Ludolf
Angrivarii Galef
Angrivarii_Oswin
Angrivarii_Ruprecht
Angrivarii_Roderich
Angrivarii_Saxmut
Angrivarii_Ulrich
Angrivarii_Wigbert
Angrivarii_Reiner
Angrivarii_Björn
Angrivarii_Brunhard
Angrivarii_Detlef
Angrivarii_Engelbert
Angrivarii_Folkward
Angrivarii_Guntwin
Angrivarii_Hagen
Angrivarii_Diethelm
Angrivarii_Bertram


Banner: 

Yeah but, which side? Also I don't think that banner is in Vikingr.

PS: I'll sort out the sign ups when I can be arsed to. The ability to read would be rather helpful though, that much I'll say. And yes they'll be distributed whether they want it or not, at this stage trying to be diplomatic is no longer an option anyone can be bothered with.
 

Prythax

KickingJoub said:
Prythax said:
I, Cinaed mac Domnall, proud warrior of Cait, will swear my sword to the Byrhtnóðes Heorðwerod to repel the Viking barbarians from our isle!
You'll need to get a period accurate English name http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,237364.0.html before I can sign you up :wink: Also you'll be added to the Mældunwaran as you can't simply sign up to the leader retinue. We of course welcome you otherwise to the event, as well as everyone else!
Ah, I see. I shall be Æscwulf Céolwulf sunu, then! ( Aescwulf_Ceolwulf_sunu )
 

hrotha

Grandmaster Knight
WBNWWF&SVC
Prythax said:
Ah, I see. I shall be Æscwulf Céolwulf sunu, then! ( Aescwulf_Ceolwulf_sunu )
If you don't mind a small correction, that should be Æscwulf Ceolwulfes sunu. :3
 

Prythax

hrotha said:
Prythax said:
Ah, I see. I shall be Æscwulf Céolwulf sunu, then! ( Aescwulf_Ceolwulf_sunu )
If you don't mind a small correction, that should be Æscwulf Ceolwulfes sunu. :3

Sure thing! Kinda new to this mod, very nooby at old English as well XD
 

KickingJoub

Grandmaster Knight
WB
I sign up as Jöfursteinn Huskarl Jomsborg for the Leiðangrsfólk
I sign up as Arnulf Felagi Jomsborg for the Leiðangrsfólk.
I sign up as Jorundr Huskarl Jomsborg for the Leiðangrsfólk! skål
I sign up as Randolf Huskarl Jomsborg for the Leiðangrsfólk
I sign up as Leiknir Huskarl Jomsborg, I'll be fighting for the Leiðangrsfólk.
Added all of you to the Mældunwaran.

Ans Felt Hat said:
I sign up as Leofric for the Mældunwaran host  :smile: !
Added.

Prythax said:
hrotha said:
Prythax said:
Ah, I see. I shall be Æscwulf Céolwulf sunu, then! ( Aescwulf_Ceolwulf_sunu )
If you don't mind a small correction, that should be Æscwulf Ceolwulfes sunu. :3

Sure thing! Kinda new to this mod, very nooby at old English as well XD
Added as Æscwulf Ceolwulfes sunu to the Mældunwaran. Would be good to have clans sign up soon so the balancing wouldn't be left to the last minute.
 

Snowthorn

Sergeant
Mr.Milker said:
I'd sign up with the vikings, as Mjólkar (? best I could do).  :lol:

Mjólkar is more of a nickname/title of sorts I believe. I'd suggest you find a more traditional name and then add "Mjólkar" as a nickname. I'll give you an example:

Haraldur hárfagri

In this case Haraldur is the name and hárfagri (the one with fair hair) is the additional nickname.

 
Top Bottom