PREVIOUS EVENT: Battle of Maldon (November 16th)

Users who are viewing this thread

Can I still sign up for this? If so, please add me to whatever faction you see fit.

Leiðangrsfólk: Auðun
Mældunwaran: Æstán

Should I add a patronymic or I'm good to go?

MarchHare said:
Can I still sign up for this? If so, please add me to whatever faction you see fit.

Leiðangrsfólk: Auðun
Mældunwaran: Æstán

Should I add a patronymic or I'm good to go?

Of course you can sign up, all the way to the November 15th, the day before the event and a patronymic is not required. Added you to the Mældunwaran.

KickingJoub said:
Awesome flavor text! Added for Engle

Thank you ! I thought this event was quite appropriate to take the step and join the community !

By the way, I can't thank all the people working on vikingr or with its community enough for making all of this happen ! I have been joining the regular events for a few months now and I never left the server without wanting more of it...

Gimliboy said:
I sign up as Eldgrim Felagi Jomsborg for the Leiðangrsfólk.
Added
ZmanOfTheNightsWatch said:
I sign up as Asmund Svennr Jomsborg for the Leiðangrsfólk!
Added.

E: I'll ask, nicely, that the Jomsborg, or any other clan ranks not be used in the event for 3 reasons: So the hosts know who's who, the ranks don't matter in the event and it'll look nicer. Apologies for mentioning this so late, but I just really need a couple of replies and I'll delete all the ranks. Thank you for reading this!

I wish to join the faction that will have the lesser amount of troops out of the two. My skill and renown is so great that I can influence the outcome of battles....

I will make authentic name when team is decided.

Andrix said:
Signing up as  a public player, on the Saxon side.

Signing up as: Wulfstan.
Added.
jazzman90 said:
I'll sign up with Snorri Breiðskeggr for the vikings.
Added.
Captain Melon said:
I wish to join the faction that will have the lesser amount of troops out of the two. My skill and renown is so great that I can influence the outcome of battles....

I will make authentic name when team is decided.
That might be the Engle, though at this state it's impossible to say :wink:

I shall join to the side of the saxons as Fintan Fer Araig against the heathen vikings who I dislike more out of the two. If some more established clan wants to to have more experienced man within their ranks I'm more than freely to use, but even public host gives me satisfaction to partake in this grand event.

l am afraid you missed my previous post. I wanted to join Vikings as Snorri Felagi Jomsborg.

I am not sure yet if I'll be able to come, but never the less here I would like to sign up

I dont really care which side so just put me into the faction you guys need more people.
Viking: Oleifr Oddisson
Engle: Widu

sotijalo said:
I shall join to the side of the saxons as Fintan Fer Araig against the heathen vikings who I dislike more out of the two. If some more established clan wants to to have more experienced man within their ranks I'm more than freely to use, but even public host gives me satisfaction to partake in this grand event.
Added to the saxons, if you do get into a clan host just post here and I'll move you.
Cynfar said:
I am not sure yet if I'll be able to come, but never the less here I would like to sign up

I dont really care which side so just put me into the faction you guys need more people.
Viking: Oleifr Oddisson
Engle: Widu
Signing up is considered a promise of arrival, but I'll add you to the Engle for now. If you can't make it and know about it beforehand just post a notification here so we know.

Snorri Felagi Jomsborg said:
l am afraid you missed my previous post. I wanted to join Vikings as Snorri Felagi Jomsborg.
Indeed I did. Turns out that an entire page of comments popping up makes it easy to miss one. Added to the Vikings.

Back
Top Bottom