• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

PREVIOUS EVENT: Battle of Maldon (November 16th)

Users who are viewing this thread

Searg_Kowal

Regular
WBWF&SNW
Ok then add me where you want :smile: i can play in every group on this event :mrgreen:
I sing up for Viking Leiðangrsfólk as SearrrgKurwol :smile:

KickingJoub

Grandmaster Knight
WB
Searg_Kowal said:
Ok then add me where you want :smile: i can play in every group on this event :mrgreen:
I sing up for Viking Leiðangrsfólk as SearrrgKurwol :smile:
Added. Just don't bard too hard in the event :wink: I'll take a couple of r's out though: "Searg_Kurwol"

HannesFury

Sergeant Knight
M&BWBWF&S
For those central Europeans not familiar with what GMT means and did not look it up, below is the event times for Central European Time, also known as GMT +1.

KickingJoub said:
Event itinerary:

19:30  - Participants should be on the TeamSpeak channel of their host.

19:50-20:05  - Attendance is noted down, any stragglers are expected to arrive within this timeframe.

20:00 - The server password is handed out. Do not spread the password outside your teamspeak channel. Direct any questions to the admins/hosts.

20:10  - The event will officially start.

Or,  [size=24pt]click thishttp://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Battle+of+Maldon&iso=20141116T19  to see what time it starts is for you, wherever in the world you are.[/size]

You should be on the TS in 5 minutes from now! The event itself will start with or without you in these many minutes!

Kawee

Sergeant Knight
It's raining cats and dogs out here, and I can't get my internet speed over 0.4 Mbps for the past 3 hours. :sad:

Top Bottom