PREVIOUS EVENT: Battle of Brūnanburh (April 28th)

Users who are viewing this thread

hrotha said:
Wernicke said:
Many, many Britons to wound with the axe, and many, many corpses to loot with bloodied hands. What more could a man want? For Æþelstān, for Englaland!
Are you signing up then? I thought you wouldn't be available!

I will be, I have made sure of that. Now sign me up before the shield wall is full!

matio said:
Hi I'd like to sign in me and my friends as Uther's Host we'll bring about 8 ready for fight men.
Only established Víkingr clans can fight as a separate host. You'll have to sign up individually and fight for one of the public hosts.
Ástráðr_Stjörnubarn said:
Hail!
I would like to sign:
-Myself (Using the same nickname in game)
-Wacek8
-Breið
We want to join Myrcena Fyrd (English Side Public Host)
I added you, but your friends need to sign up individually. We're only taking mass applications from Víkingr clans.

The rest of you have been added to the rosters.

Eat, drink and be merry, brave men of England, for we march into the night! Our foes await us like ravenous dogs, seeking to overthrow our righteous king Æþelstan. They would see our noble land cast into chaos, our cattle slain and our women raped. But fear not, good folk, for after every night comes a new dawn and by God's grace, it shall belong to us!

For King Æþelstan and England!

brata123 said:
i will join airsluas -
Airṡlúag, please. Added you to the second public host, the Ceithern Cellaig.
darkness9293 said:
I will join whoever will take me Just MSG me for a Opening please
By "MSG" do you mean a reply here? Anyway, you need to state which name you'll be using. I assume it'll be "Torfin", but I can't go around assuming things.
matio said:
Pls could you add about eight people(me and my friends) to this event we don't care where we will fight.
No can do. Read the rules.
jtyotJOTJIPAEFVJ said:
Hello I would like to join the Mercia team. My name is Wihta Wylf.
Added you, she-wolf.
Leifr Eiríksson said:
Hroða, please add Absalon to the Haraz host please.

Cheers Sir!
Done! Also updated the official, out-of-character name of your clan to 'Hæringar'.
Thomas di Hookton said:
Hello!
I sign up as Ragnar, thanks!
Added to the Myrcena Fyrd.

Also ready to join a public host, preference to the English one. Name is Lichtenawer, though might need to pick a better fitting name for this.

Added you both to the Myrcena Fyrd.

Lichtenawer, an Anglo-Saxon name would be nice, so get to the Nafngift thread if you're interested. ^_^

Added Ozwan and Hwitred to the Myrcena Fyrd (English public host).
Added Torfin the Mighty to the Ceithern Cellaig (Airṡlúag's second [Scottish] public host).

Back
Top Bottom