Preview: Lance recruitment system - the true peasent way to go to war.

Users who are viewing this thread

Ruler of Calradia said:
Harith said:
Ruler of Calradia said:
Roach XI the Magnificent said:
Too much medieval 2?

What you mean?

its cuz I play medieval 2... and it has a feature to declare Jihad if ur a muslim faction..... soo yea

is that bad thing?

hes tryin to make fun of me thats all.............. he means that I've been playing medieval 2 too much that I started to propose its features on other games..... soo.... it is isnt too bad... hes only jokin lol

Harith said:
Ruler of Calradia said:
Harith said:
Ruler of Calradia said:
Roach XI the Magnificent said:
Too much medieval 2?

What you mean?

its cuz I play medieval 2... and it has a feature to declare Jihad if ur a muslim faction..... soo yea

is that bad thing?

hes tryin to make fun of me thats all.............. he means that I've been playing medieval 2 too much that I started to propose its features on other games..... soo.... it is isnt too bad... hes only jokin lol

Oh, i though he meant 1257 gots too much stuff from Medieval 2  :oops: :oops:  My bad  :lol:

let me see if i understand...

now it worth have a castle or a city? xD
u recive all taxes with not paying the garrison?

DrTomas said:
Gorgon said:
Ok, that sounds very reasonable. Nevertheless, the most important part of western european armies were heavy cavalry in this period and infantry was not so important (that was not only true for golden horde). Either way I am looking forward for your system.

One more question though - would troops be leveling or gaining experience in any way, or will the trainer skill become totally obsolete - if that would be true then that would be a BIG minus for me.
Important does not mean dominant. You can still upgrade your troops. It's just a fancy way to recruit them.
How does one upgrade ones troops?  Cause I sure can't upgrade them the old fashioned way. is it automatic process, or do i have to do it something special?

gaaxure said:
DrTomas said:
Gorgon said:
Ok, that sounds very reasonable. Nevertheless, the most important part of western european armies were heavy cavalry in this period and infantry was not so important (that was not only true for golden horde). Either way I am looking forward for your system.

One more question though - would troops be leveling or gaining experience in any way, or will the trainer skill become totally obsolete - if that would be true then that would be a BIG minus for me.
Important does not mean dominant. You can still upgrade your troops. It's just a fancy way to recruit them.
How does one upgrade ones troops?  Cause I sure can't upgrade them the old fashioned way. is it automatic process, or do i have to do it something special?

It's the same as native, gain experience and then upgrade them.

Back
Top Bottom