Preußische Nr.33 Dragoner-Regiment 'Prinz Alden' [Recruiting]

Users who are viewing this thread

neededforthread_zpse9a5c6a1.png

About Us

The DR Nr.33 is an EU Cavalry/Infantry regiment always looking for new recruits.

The greatest advantage of dragoons is their adaptability as mounted infantry, able to respond aggressively as cavalry, or defensively as both line infantry and skirmishers. This puts our regiment in a unique position from both a battle and game play perspective, as we can not only change our position on the field to meet any challenge but also fight as dedicated infantry or cavalry in battles which are limited to certain troop types.

Although we would like to have people take training and events seriously, the ultimate purpose of the game is to enjoy it. We would like to keep this a multinational  regiment and an enjoyable experience for all.

Ranks

Commissioned Officers
(Hptm) Hauptman - Company Commander
(Olt) Oberleutnant - Platoon Commander/ Company second in command
(Lt) Leutnant - Platoon Commander

Non-Commissioned Officers
(Fw) Feldwebel -
(Fr) Fähnrich -
(Uo) Unteroffizier -

Enlisted Personal
(Gfr) Gefreiter -
(Dg) Dragoner -
(Rkt) Rekrut -

Recruitment

In order to join our regiment an applicant must meet the following requirements-

-Teamspeak (A working Microphone is required for any officer positions)
-Although our regiment is inter-European, our battles are conducted in English and an basic understanding of the language is required.
-A mature attitude to line battles and training.

Anyone wishing to join should submit an post containing their name, age, nationality, any previous regimental experience and any additional information you would like to tell us.

If you have any other questions please add Lord Wilhelm on steam

name: Folcwar
Past Experience: I have led a regiment myself(multiple) have been ranker is some, and have been captain of a cavalry detachment.
Steam: Just search for "Folcwar" and you'll find me.

Dion/Folcwar said:
name: Folcwar
Past Experience: I have led a regiment myself(multiple) have been ranker is some, and have been captain of a cavalry detachment.
Steam: Just search for "Folcwar" and you'll find me.
Accepted, welcome to the Nr.33!

name: Cuthulhu
Past Experience: 715 hours game time and served with multiple regiments since MM Prussia.
Steam: Search 'Cuthulhu Von Trapp'

Cuthulhuiscool2 said:
name: Cuthulhu
Past Experience: 715 hours game time and served with multiple regiments since MM Prussia.
Steam: Search 'Cuthulhu Von Trapp'
Accepted, welcome to the Nr.33!

Back
Top Bottom