Resolved Pressing J crashes game

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: Well after a certain point in game I got bored and used a trainer to give myself maximum xp in certain skills after I've done that game started becoming pretty unstable crashing %99 of the time when I press J and I noticed that having more focus and attributes on a certain skill gives you more exp eventually but lets say you got 100 levels in two handed and 10 levels in one handed and 10 strenght, and 5 focus points on two handed 2 focus points on one* handed one handed can be maxed at 300 and even if you keep adding focus points it wont give you any increase in exp gain but two handed can be maxed to 400ish~
How to Reproduce: Use cheats and get yourself max xp and press J
Have you used cheats and if so which: I used WeMod trainer
Scene Name (if related): not related
Media (Screenshots & Video): dont have any
Computer Specs:
GPU: GTX1070 SC black
GPU Driver Version: 417.17
CPU: i7-10700k
RAM: 16Gb 4000mhz
Motherboard: Z490-F Strix
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Last edited:
Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Just uploaded the save file with this threads link in its description hope it helps
Also edited the exp bug thingy It even confused me so I written a couple places wrong its fixed now

Last edited:
We were not able to reproduce this issue with cheat mode disabled. The application might be changing some stuff in game so we can't be sure unless its fully removed and issue is persisting.

Back
Top Bottom