Presenting the Dragon Banner doesn't affect kingdom relation

Users who are viewing this thread

Summary: Presenting the Dragon Banner to one of the kingdom leaders doesn't affect the relation to the leader or the kingdom. Even though the leader says "This is one of the most valuable services anyone has ever done for me. I am very greatful."

Side note: Many other services done to the NPCs that lead to some version of "thank you" doesn't affect relations either.

How to Reproduce: Present the Dragon Banner to Derthert as part of the quest "Support a non-imperial kingdom".

Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Support a non-imperial kingdom

Media (Screenshots & Video):
Version: e1.0.5

Computer Specs:
GPU: RTX2070
CPU: i7-9700K
RAM: 16GB DDR4
Motherboard: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB

Last edited by a moderator:
true, im pretty sure they know how unfinished the main quest line is. To be honest id much rather they prioritize other fixes and improvments than this main questline which even in theory doesnt really seems that grat to be honest.

true, im pretty sure they know how unfinished the main quest line is. To be honest id much rather they prioritize other fixes and improvments than this main questline which even in theory doesnt really seems that grat to be honest.

Agreed. Just wanted to be a proactive user. I'm loving all that the devs have done so far.

I think far more important are the mechanisms which improve relations to NPCs in general. As many things NPCs thank you for in dialogs end up not improving relations at all. This affects the viability of playing a diplomatic character. Or just the fact that expending half your army to help a lord out of a pinch gets you a "thank you" and not much else gameplay wise.

However, as I said I agree with you there are more important matters to resolve first. Just wanted to give the heads up.

Back
Top Bottom