Resolved Pregnant when prisoner

Users who are viewing this thread

ArcherWeiss

Recruit
Hi,

So i'm playing female character,
And i got pregnant when i was a prisoner.
Not sure if this counts as a bug, rape or intended
But my husband is still the father, but not taken prisoner.
Considering the age the game is set in, rape and such was probably common, But we got alot of sensitive people today, and them peeps might be thinking this might make everyone a rapist in the world because of a game...............*idiots*
This pregnancy while prisoner possibility probably should be removed

also noticed its possible to get pregnant 1 day after giving birth,
Quite sure the female body just wouldnt let this happen even if she even wanted to do the dirty deed so short after.
But i serously doubt any girl would do it so close after, voluntarily atleast....
Maybe add a 1-3 month period between child birth and getting pregnant again
But that is 2nd priortity to most other pressing matters, my first point might require more attention.

Br.
Archer

Also just gave birth twice in prison, my child automatically ended up in my caslte... think this could make for some interesting hostage situation where you either care for your child and dont mess with your enemy or dont care and lose your child

I married a noble woman and she was captured when the town she was in fell to another faction before I could get there.

She just got pregnant while in prison. A little concerned about paternity over here.

Hello, sorry for the late reply. We have fixed a considerable amount of the problems we have encountered so far and improved the game performance with the multiple patches we have released. Please make sure that your game, your drivers, and OS are up to date and the game has necessary permissions over your security software. Please let us know if the problem persists after completing these steps and verifying the integrity of the game files.

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom