Version number
e1.6.4
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

SilverKing

Recruit
Summary: Pregnancy status disappears after reloading. The woman does not bring any child to term, her pregnancy does not appear in encyclopedia anymore (it appeared before saving and reloading)
How to Reproduce: Get someone pregnant; save, reload check pregnancy status, not there.
Have you used cheats and if so which:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
You can send your save files to us via the ticketing system on the website. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Could you send us your save file? @Radimov
Sadly i cannot, i deleted because i wanted to try some diplomacy mods and i was just playing vanilla so i deleted.
But i did notice that Ira (my wife) got pregnant again soon after i posted my comment, and i did save/reload and tried to use the command to conceive a child and it said i was expecting a child.... the thing is.... i should have continued that game to see if would get a child or not :/ im sorry about that.
This is what comes to mind :
1- The first message of pregnancy was wrong?
2- The save/reload was indeed the problem?

I will try on this run but im using some mods, although none of the mods affect that, either way i will test on this run and see if it happens as well.
Maybe on the weekend i will try the vanilla and speed up the process with cheats (if i have time of course xD)

I cannot produce this bug with female player character in 1.6.4, that is to say save and re-load (both same and save as) still shows pregnancy message. Will try and report if I have a problem though.

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom