Predurrdurr's Fantasy League

Users who are viewing this thread

Snazzi stop being such a contrarian

Shut it down boyo or host it with the 10 players and have a duel tourney  :smile:

It didn't work out because we all know how it's gonna go just like Whale Dicks tourney.

Thunderbeu said:

Shut it down boyo or host it with the 10 players and have a duel tourney  :smile:

It didn't work out because we all know how it's gonna go just like Whale Dicks tourney.

Well see there a difference between myself and whale, which is that he has 47 chromosomes while I being a normal human I have 46 chromosomes. Not only that but lets be real whale's tourney didn't go that terribly other than him not getting his captains to play their matches. So I wanna see you try and host a tournament. Oh wait you're too **** retarded to do that.

Anyway if i have to (which i most likely will) ill just make it into a duel tourney

Im really confused about this? Why are all these soibois whining about this? Do ppl hate tournaments and not want others to take part in them?

The last NA tourney that just ended was ran poorly.

People have no respect for the people hosting and thus, troll or drop out because it's too easy or boring.

Imo I think the tournament sign up times should just be extended, people are still going to sign up. This shouldn't be ruined by a few loud but in the minority crybabies

Snazzelicious said:
Imo I think the tournament sign up times should just be extended, people are still going to sign up. This shouldn't be ruined by a few loud but in the minority crybabies

yeah but the thing is the na community as it is can barely do pickups where you only need about 20 people not only that but multiple of those 20 people dont wanna sign up because they think it will be just like the last tournament. Finally EUs arent signing up for whatever reason as well.

The Predurrdurr said:
Thunderbeu said:

Well see there a difference between myself and whale, which is that he has 47 chromosomes while I being a normal human I have 46 chromosomes. Not only that but lets be real whale's tourney didn't go that terribly other than him not getting his captains to play their matches. So I wanna see you try and host a tournament. Oh wait you're too **** retarded to do that.

Anyway if i have to (which i most likely will) ill just make it into a duel tourney

Whales tourney was bad we can all agree on that.
I’m not saying your tourney will be bad as an attempt to insult you I’m saying it as my honest opinion.
I never claimed if I ran a tourney it would be better either :smile:

Back
Top Bottom