Prebuild characters

Users who are viewing this thread

Waiting till EA is the only way to get knowledge about that. By the way, I wonder if, when story line is included, there is different roleplaying chains of quest/events for each faction or one the same.

A few examples of possible custom starts. (All of these would have a faction selection unless otherwise noted)
Orphaned Noble: Start as a child with a random fief and no immediate family. You have a small amount of wealth, but no influence. You have one loyal companion, an otherwise competent adviser that is really old and a few years from death.
Militia turned Mercs: Spawn next to a random village with about a dozen second tier units, equipment+abilities matching their's, and a positive relation with your starting village.
Exiled Knight: Start with good equipment and abilities, but no followers and a negative relation with what for any other start would be your starting faction.

These would all have some kind of difficulty assigned to them so people would have a rough idea how hard it is.

Brogomir was the only gamescom pre-made character that I liked. The armor that he had in the 2019 demo was pretty boss.

I want to roll my own character in EA though. I am hoping there will be character export functionality. That way if there is a save breaking update I would be able to import my character's appearance into a new start.

Nah they all had wonky still preferences....... orientation.... you know the points that aren't skill points or perks but allow one to earn skill points and perks....
I really hope we get full control over that in character creation for Bannerlord. No more ****ing throwing or tracking forced onto my horse archer.

Seriously how does being a steppe child give +1 power throw AND +24 archery skill? Did I throw my bow at them? That has to be a **** up.

Seriously how does being a steppe child give +1 power throw AND +24 archery skill? Did I throw my bow at them? That has to be a **** up.
If there were more than 3 characters, maybe about 10 maybe more, to choose from it would be easier to get the character for your needs and style of playing.

Brogomir was the only gamescom pre-made character that I liked. The armor that he had in the 2019 demo was pretty boss.

I want to roll my own character in EA though. I am hoping there will be character export functionality. That way if there is a save breaking update I would be able to import my character's appearance into a new start.
If you want to play a long game during EA, you may simply not update your game.
But what I like in roleplay is more the starting part, so I do not bother restarting.
And what I like in EA is that you can have novelties at each update.

I also prefer to roll my own character (and keep it during the whole game) so do not need pre-made.

I won't ever use it, but i don't see any reason to stand against the idea. If there are players that would use them, i can even support the idea.

He is interesting because instead of following the Ideal path he has a mixed army of sturgians and empire and he is no more welcome in sturgia.

Wanna play as an old whore. All stats -10 (except charisma), all skills -10. The goal is to infect all Calradia with syphilis. You have only 1 year game time to complete this quest, or you die of old age.

Not something I'd likely use personally but I'm always in favor of more options. What does interest me is the idea of having different starting scenarios. Perhaps TW could have a handful of pre-made characters with their own starting situations and maybe a unique story/quest chain. I'd still prefer to be able to create my own characters for them but it would be a neat way of keeping the vanilla game fresh after multiple playthroughs. Could even add new ones from time to time or give us a modding tool to easily make and share our own.

Back
Top Bottom