Users who are viewing this thread

With EA almost upon us, shouldn't be a pre-order/different editions and all that coming up on Steam alrdy or is that not going to be a thing with Butterlord?
personally i would love to see some kind of pre-order ultimate edition of Butterlord to buy alrdy, but that's just me.

With EA almost upon us, shouldn't be a pre-order/different editions and all that coming up on Steam alrdy or is that not going to be a thing with Butterlord?
personally i would love to see some kind of pre-order ultimate edition of Butterlord to buy alrdy, but that's just me.
Have you ever seen a preorder for an EA game? i actually think its illegal, atleast Steam rules does not allow it. Preorders are for full game releases.

dont worry, Callum said talesworld will.announce the EA release date this.week(Friday may be),and some about modding community next week.

And that’s it for this week’s blog. We will be back next week with an announcement about the Early Access release. The week after, we would like to answer some questions from our modding community, so if you have any questions you would like to ask about modding in Bannerlord, please leave a reply in the comments below and will pick some out to answer.

Pre-Order is mostly when you expect a pre-download also. For people who have a bad internet connection this could make them ready up for when the game is released without having to take 2-3 more days just to download the game.

I pre-ordered X4 Foundations and that was clearly an early access title. Of course, they did not call it that at the time...

:xf-wink:

Of course, they did not call it that at the time...

:xf-wink:

They are not-so-cunningly disguised as 'games as a service' now. i.e: You pay full price now, then keep giving us money, eventually in two or three years you may have a complete game.

I never understood purpose of pre-ordering if it doesn't come with bonuses or discount.
So they way it goes is that you can buy the ultimate Butterlord edition, and you get the base game, 2 free future dlc's, a crown replica, a map of calrdia and a free supply of butter for a year, and all that for only $129.99 + Tax where applicable.

this time they do not want to announce too loudly ,just like "low-key",and hide the sharpen weapon

Back
Top Bottom