SP - General Pre battle unit selection for field and sieges.

Users who are viewing this thread

I just thought of something. I think it would be cool if you can select what troops you want to start out with in sieges and battles. Kinda like the hideout menu to select troops. I thought of this since before big sieges I like to max out my army with recruit conscripts but since they are kinda mixed in they don't work the way I intended which was to weaken the enemy before my veteran troops arrive. Maybe in sieges the ability to group your army like in field battles instead of just melee and range would be nice but its beside the point. In regular battles I can sorta do this but not entirely, I set the recruits to skirmish slot and have them charge in but in large fights I only get a small amount so the idea of conscripts as fodder doesn't really work out. But if I had the ability to set the troops I want to start with first along with how much that would be cool. Even though they wouldn't get very far, just something to tire out the enemy before the next wave of more experienced troops would be cool.

I think devs are working on something like this, if not they should. +1
Perhaps @MRay can tell us :fruity:
Edit: Thanks for the answer MRay

Last edited:
Not at the moment, but yes planned. Because like I said in prev posts, we're going to have to implement something like this if we want to add sorting to the party screen. Since the order of troops in the party screen affects who spawns first in a battle.

Not at the moment, but yes planned. Because like I said in prev posts, we're going to have to implement something like this if we want to add sorting to the party screen. Since the order of troops in the party screen affects who spawns first in a battle.
Good to hear?

Back
Top Bottom