SP Native Pre-Battle Orders & Deployment (v0.96.3 for Warband 1143+WSE)-patch for 115x

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm using Floris Expanded 2.54 and I when I set movement orders with Forward x1 to x4, troops will often spawn on the exact same spot.

It usually works OK at first with troops spawned Forward and positioned in a line but after several battles they'll start spawning on the same spot and usually getting stuck a lot before moving out to their positions.

How do I stop this happening?

Firstly, is this mod still being worked on? and secondly, any plans to incorporate WSE v4.4.1? as this version works for mb v1.170 which is much further than what you all are currently listed at.

Hi, there

Firstly, thank you for the great effort for this mod that I can finally play the pure Native only with PBOD.

Nevertheless, I would like to know if there's any way to apply the PBOD to other relative "pure mods", like Phantasy Calradia. It would be great to play Phantasy Calradia with PBOD system.

Thanks!

chenblackeagler said:
Hi, there

Firstly, thank you for the great effort for this mod that I can finally play the pure Native only with PBOD.

Nevertheless, I would like to know if there's any way to apply the PBOD to other relative "pure mods", like Phantasy Calradia. It would be great to play Phantasy Calradia with PBOD system.

Thanks!

You would first need the module system for the mod and then would need to be able to integrate PBOD into the mod, which could be quite difficult in some cases.  It can't really be done by editing text files.

I have run into problems with the deployment phase in the Europe in Flames mod. During Deployment the game plays in at a very, very slow speed, which isn't a problem since it's just the deployment. Problem is that the speed remains slow even after hitting F/using up all deployments.

Is there anything I can do against this? The speed options don't change anything.

also sp00ky necro

Duce del Fascismundy said:
I have run into problems with the deployment phase in the Europe in Flames mod. During Deployment the game plays in at a very, very slow speed, which isn't a problem since it's just the deployment. Problem is that the speed remains slow even after hitting F/using up all deployments.

Is there anything I can do against this? The speed options don't change anything.

also sp00ky necro
I have this problem,too.Have you fixed it?

I used the split troops to division script from pbod in my mod. Everything looks OK no errors on compiler or in game yet when i give order to my troops at first everything works fine splitted divisions go to said areas but after I give any order to main infantry division the splitted divisions merge with the infantry again and they dont listen to any other orders. That kills the purpose of the script. I think there's a script that overwrites the pbod script but I failed to locate it. Anyone have any ideas on what might cause that?

Thanks!

So I am adding the pre-WSE version into my mod, (mostly because I don't understand quite how to add WSE into my mod :razz:) and I am getting this error:
1la374V.jpg
Edit: Using Lav's experimental compiler as the inluded one doesn't work for reasons I can't figure out.

First off: great work on this mod!!
But...

Noob question here: how do you go from movement 1 to movement 2 during battle? Is it triggered automatically by something or do you press a key or give an order?

Hello, this might be a noob question, but I'd appreciate if someone can help me. Is it possible to use this in AD 1257, cause that's the mod I'm playing now. If so, how do I do it? I just found this page and I think it has exactly what I need to enhance my playing experience and e would love to use it on the mod I'm currently playing

Hello, I am playing ad 1257 currently. So I understand I need wse to launch the game n use this feature. My question: is it save compatible? Will my data from my ad 1257 with the standard launcher be gone if I use wse to launch it?

fallentrojan said:
Hello, this might be a noob question, but I'd appreciate if someone can help me. Is it possible to use this in AD 1257, cause that's the mod I'm playing now. If so, how do I do it? I just found this page and I think it has exactly what I need to enhance my playing experience and e would love to use it on the mod I'm currently playing
A bit late but it's very complicated trying to add this to a mod if you don't know how to merge the source code using modmerger.
I'm currently trying to do the same thing as you with the source code but i'm unsuccessful so far. All the code compiles perfectly and the PBOD menu appears but the game crashes every time i enter a battle. If i manage to make it work i contact you.

Back
Top Bottom