SP Musket Era Pre-Battle Orders & Deployment (v0.92 ported to WFaS 1.143)

Users who are viewing this thread

King Mozart said:
good sire..
can you help me find this mod.
so in the past i play M&B wfas, and it has a features for ordering musketers to fire by row.
but i recently download and play W&B wfas 1143 version, but the fire orders only had ; fire left, right or middle flank.
anyone can help me with this?

Where did you get that? I remember playing WFAS back when it was released and I don't recollect anything like that. Are you sure? I remember having the fire by row command on the earlier versions of Caribbean! which is now known as Blood & Gold: Caribbean.

Where did you get that? I remember playing WFAS back when it was released and I don't recollect anything like that. Are you sure? I remember having the fire by row command on the earlier versions of Caribbean! which is now known as Blood & Gold: Caribbean.
[/quote]

i cant remember when, i bought it 4 games in one, persistent, napoleon, WFaS, warband. so when want to play WFaS, there is a choice poping out asked me if i want to convert mod to WFaS, so i accepted it.

i change my PC and buy new WFaS and 1143 and there is no fire by row in it

Persistant world is a mod, not a game on its own...

And also WFAS and Warband are different installments so you have to install PBOD seperately...

I really don't get it. What was the program that propted that choice to conversion to WFAS? And what did you exactly convert to WFAS?

sorry took so long to reply, i hardly remember it, is there any way i could get the fire by rank mod? i already search it but fail to find one

Back
Top Bottom