Power Rankings

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guaccmoleboy said:
  • Unlucky: Whether they're unlucky or just plain bad, this team has some work to do before making it to the top. With an embarrassing loss in a 7v6 match vs Heroes, All Luck certainly has a lot to work on in this team. The lack of infantry due to them being inactive are where this team will falter. Magerick is unable to come to much of anything and apparently Kelquethas uninstalled or something. The two strongest players on their team being absent is of course a huge blow to how Luck's team will do. Kira and Caedus are solid but unable to do enough to make this team win in the inf fight. Vitus and Volpel will most likely be the stronger duo but with both being very, very inactive I don't anticipate this teams infantry to be any better than PoN. Bubs and Firunien are solid cavalry but I think Bubs uninstalled too so no they're not actually. Chev can make shots but plays infantry with 2 shields and All Luck certainly lives up to his name when playing ranged. Overall, when players come this team is good, but they will lose if they don't.

10/10 Guacc, please be the official team ranker.

Guaccmoleboy said:
Menace of Wenfire:  Moles team, led by an incapable creature who lacks eyesight, this is the teams main flaw and I could see it resulting in many more losses in the future besides the embarassing one he personally suffered at the hands of anime_snazzi_molekiller - written by thunderbeu

i like getting more material to bully guacc with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom