Potential multiplayer skins leak

Users who are viewing this thread

Except they did, the underlying code for it already exists.

Yes there is code wich makes it possible to buy skins, use skins and a store in wich said skins will be located but there is no system on how you will get the currency to buy the skins and how the mechanic will work.

EDIT: Added a few things.

Yes there is code wich makes it possible to buy skins, use skins and a store in wich said skins will be located but there is no system on how you will get the currency to buy the skins and how the mechanic will work.

EDIT: Added a few things.
YhBHV.jpg

He literally said it, it's by leveling up. Unless i'm mistaken, levels never mattered in Mordhau

YhBHV.jpg

He literally said it, it's by leveling up. Unless i'm mistaken, levels never mattered in Mordhau

Why do we need to have Mordhau's system? I think that it's a good idea to tie it to level. It could still mean that you gain gold or some kind of points when you level wich you can spend on skins. I mean why would they force me to get skins to unit types I never use anyway.

Also I remember reading that he said that now, dont know why I couldn't recall it earlier.

Why do we need to have Mordhau's system? I think that it's a good idea to tie it to level. It could still mean that you gain gold or some kind of points when you level wich you can spend on skins. I mean why would they force me to get skins to unit types I never use anyway.

Also I remember reading that he said that now, dont know why I couldn't recall it earlier.
I would agree with you on the currency thing, but as of now i can only recall the post clarifying and saying it will be tied only to level.

Again, this is a simple thing that could be clarified by one post by a dev, but here again the lack of communication is the winner here on TW's part.

I would agree with you on the currency thing, but as of now i can only recall the post clarifying and saying it will be tied only to level.

Again, this is a simple thing that could be clarified by one post by a dev, but here again the lack of communication is the winner here on TW's part.

Yeah they leave way to much room for speculations. I mean we could technically be wrong on everything and they'll just scrap the idea :grin:

Perhaps, we dont know.

Mexxico said that there are no plans in intorducing paid skins at the moment.

Its interesting sometimes I see some posts claims that I said something which I have no info about. I am not dealing with skins or I have no info about future plans of them I only deal with campaign / sandbox world stuff. Maybe you hear this from some other dev or CMs. (Just for correction)

Its interesting sometimes I see some posts claims that I said something which I have no info about. I am not dealing with skins or I have no info about future plans of them I only deal with campaign / sandbox world stuff. Maybe you hear this from some other dev or CMs. (Just for correction)

Oh **** you're right! I'm so sorry for that :grin: I dont even know why I thought it was you. Well if someone quotes me on this I will make sure to tell them I had it wrong.

Back
Top Bottom