Users who are viewing this thread

Cool, I'll keep an eye on the tutorial if/as it expands.

My school starts tomorrow though, so I don't know how much time, effort or interest I can spare but it definitely looks good.

Cookie Eating Huskarl said:
So you guys are at war now? Please do write up some highlights along with maybe some screenshots so we know how the GOATs are going.
The war just started, but I'll try and take relevant screenshots if I can. I can't talk strategy here though, as this forum is fairly well known. :razz:

Pot oTaters reporting it. I`ll take a look at the tutorial, and join as soon as I get to know how.

Edit: I`m in Hopkinsville, you scumbags have looted everything haven't you?

The war is over and the day is won. We took some hits, but we're officially in a state of ceasefire with Arc.

Edit: Also, sorry for the lack of screenshots. It's a text based game that doesn't fit snuggly on my browser, so that's a bit hard to do.

A basic play by play is that Swadius went in to scout their town. He saw their leader, Nick, was out and about, so he tried to assassinate Nick. Nick ducked inside a shack and called for reinforcements on IRC. Two people attacked Swadius, who retreated back to Hopkinsville. They pursued, but got waylaid by me in the wild lands (a good old Kentucky bushwhacking). We then sent in half a dozen guys to wreck Arc's stuff, tearing down their shacks, taking their shinies, and taking out their members. Sadly, Aust got hit right as he was tearing down the last shack, but that was our only casualty. All told it was a good raid.

I did manage to tear down Nick's shack and run away with a ton of loot, I wish I had done more though. All in all it was a very good raid, losing Aust is an acceptable loss (nothing personal) compared to what we achieved.

I was actually chased away like a ***** by one guy, not two. Jonna was hitting me, but by then I ran out of AP anyways. Reddington just followed into the wilds, but didn't hit me.

Been scaving and barely scraping buy in Tennessee, always having about 10 on the hunger and thirst meters. Found a radio, though. I'll read through the PMs later today and figure out what I missed.

I've been doing occasional looting and dumping my **** on whoever happened to be around, mainly scrap and tools since I truly need all the food and drink I manage to find >.<

Haven't been in Kentucky for long, but a couple of the settlements in Illinois are largely devoid of people (most I've seen is around 3 in a settlement) and are untouched by looters.

Venitius said:
Haven't been in Kentucky for long, but a couple of the settlements in Illinois are largely devoid of people (most I've seen is around 3 in a settlement) and are untouched by looters.

Yeah I noticed most people are on the coasts, I started on Nevada and there weren't any factions there either.

Guys, use our forum for chatter instead of the radio. I'd rather it not be public knowledge who has or needs what.

Edit: There's another war brewing. Join today! GOAT needs you!

Back
Top Bottom