Users who are viewing this thread

Hey, remember that really boring webgame called Bloc? The guy that made it saw something shiny and got distracted, so he's made a new game called POST. Unlike Bloc, this one is kind of fun and it's actually getting developed right now. You wander around the map, scavenge supplies, build buildings, and fight with other survivors. I'm currently in California and I'm rolling with the California Union, though I'm tempted to set off for Kentucky and make myself a faction over there. If you guys like the game then maybe we can join up and carve ourselves a chunk of the wasteland.

Basic POST tutorial

GOAT
We used to have a faction called GOAT. It turns out we didn't have the headcount needed to make it work out. Now we're rolling with the Cowboys, though we still operate together.

GOAT was originally based in Kentucky, but we were constantly attacked by claim jumpers. Now we're moving to Nevada. Come join us.

I'll make up an alliance for us soon. (Currently there's a bug that prevents players from leaving alliances, so I can't found one just yet. Rum is planning on fixing that tonight.)

Try not to pick any fights with the Kentucky United Nationalist Tribune members, as I'm trying to establish a peaceful coexistence with them. Hopefully together we can root out any outsiders and keep Kentucky free, as Heaven intended it to be.

Rigtho, I'm 10 AP away now. Don't build anything permanent or use the 'assert faction control' button yet (the latter of which doesn't really do anything yet anyways); we need to figure out if KUNT will be accepting of us. If they are then I'd like to establish us in one of the lesser used cities and set up a farming community. That'll take a decent amount of scrap, so try not to stack up more than 5 heads to a city for now (more than 5 people scavenging in a city causes the loot level to drop quickly).

I seem to be unable to travel from Tennessee to Kentucky. Any idea why that may be? I have 6 AP, which seems like it should be enough to go up a state, considering I can walk across the entire length of Tennessee for two AP.

Are you in a town? You can't travel to another state until you leave the town you're in. (You also have to move out of any building you're in order to leave a town. So if you're in a building you would have to go building->city->state->adjacent state.)

It looks like someone is doing a DDOS attack on POST right now. There was a cheater the other day who made a couple hundred accounts and mass murdered the wastes, so it could be him. Rumsod should have it fixed up again soonish.

Back
Top Bottom