Post your Pictures

Users who are viewing this thread

Its just a few choked drains man, not an apocalyptic deluge or a tsunami. We're doing juuust fine. The heat of the sun is probably more annoying anyway, on a daily basis. It doesn't rain that heavily anymore, at least not that often.

Though yeah, I can't begin to comprehend the complexities that'd be involved in getting an insurance claim fulfilled because... sewer water filled your home and in an effort to save your slippers from floating away, you literally slip and crack open your skull. :razz:

What I have been growing.
MtTH3.jpg
dNfmY.jpg
vjDSM.jpg
UuSPM.jpg
kLZfh.jpg
byPjX.jpg
_B8DC.jpg
RoNjb.jpg
PVpoH.jpg
V3aW3.jpg
oAC-0.jpg

Doublepost for zaps! Ran into many of yays today!

20170812_zap1.jpg
20170812_zap2.jpg
20170812_zap3.jpg
20170812_zap4.jpg
20170812_zap5.jpg

Looks like Thor and Zeus were having a playdate  :razz:

An Iron Age village.

LZR14.jpg
yjgVw.jpg
Vivs8.jpg
rVs4t.jpg
gYZ8S.jpg
eoSfk.jpg

pD7Ub.jpg

They were actually remarkably light in colour and form, unlike the grey, leaden skies we often have these days. Britain was far less rainy in those times.

Adorno said:
Vivs8.jpg

I always wondered how they found shelter before humans tamed them, and now I know  :shock:

DanAngleland said:
I always wondered how they found shelter before humans tamed them, and now I know  :shock:
sheep are actually the devolved descendants of a once great nation that lost a war with man

to this day we torment sheep to rub in our victory

I was taking a picture of the sunset last night and then JJ Abrams came along and was like HERE LET ME SHOW YOU HOW I DO THINGS and I was like JJ ABRAMS NO but it was too late.

rcV23.jpg

It was on my phone, that's why the quality is crap. If one of you tossers would buy me an SLR camera I would be able to take awesome pictures and JJ Abrams wouldn't be able to screw with them.

Pharaoh X Llandy said:
I was taking a picture of the sunset last night and then JJ Abrams came along and was like HERE LET ME SHOW YOU HOW I DO THINGS and I was like JJ ABRAMS NO but it was too late.

rcV23.jpg

It was on my phone, that's why the quality is crap. If one of you tossers would buy me an SLR camera I would be able to take awesome pictures and JJ Abrams wouldn't be able to screw with them.
Is this in Yorkshire somewhere? It looks so familiar.

Pharaoh X Llandy said:

rcV23.jpg

I'm sorry that I've let you down Ma'am, but you see I'm so poor  :cry:

Zazu said:
Is this in Yorkshire somewhere? It looks so familiar.

Nope, though I'm not all that far from Yorkshire in the grand scheme of things. They have some fun biking roads.

J said:
I got mink'd today.

mink1.jpg
mink2.jpg

I see your mink and raise you three ferrets!

zsOSn.jpg

The two on the left are babies, though I lose points because they're in a cage.

Back
Top Bottom