Post your Pictures

Users who are viewing this thread

In that case, get the full version and resize/crop it down to proper size. Upscaling images is ghastly.

20161226-IceySunset.jpg

Week 52 + rest. **** YES it's finally over! Never again!

20161223-Conjoined.jpg
20161224-PiceaMajor.jpg
20161225-PiceaMinor.jpg
20161226-IceySunset.jpg
20161227-WildAfricaCream.jpg
20161228-Gated.jpg
20161229-Trilogy.jpg
20161230-Lavender.jpg
20161231-EndingTheYearWithABang.jpg

And the fireworks photos of this year. Despite them claiming it to be bigger than last year, they only upped the quantity, not the quality. So, just a handful of pix of those:

szBSz.jpg
tCUpb.jpg
_OB7V.jpg
3VT6p.jpg
AU2Ev.jpg
IX8Jr.jpg
a0MXS.jpg
73Fvn.jpg

Oh yeah. My year of photos can be somewhat easily be browsed over here, in case anyone's interested!

Skirmish line! I think they are geese, by the way. In the first picture I was going to say it is near dawn which is why the ground was so dark, but then I noticed the sun is actually quite high in the sky. Looks lovely.

So it rained really heavily about a week back, and since all the drains are clogged, the sewers and the roads flooded and...

BRHA4.jpg

Gb0JK.jpg

UAXst.jpg

IvPgH.jpg

Rwxfc.jpg

2_F27.jpg

7M4iX.jpg

Suffice to say, my granny wasn't too happy that day.

Designated ****ting streets, now literally in YOUR house!

The water crept into all the three rooms on the ground floor, even into the beds, drenching all the quilts and whatnot we'd kept in those beds.

:lol: We had to put in shifts draining the water away on our own too by the bucketfuls, but it got alright within 30-45 minutes of the downpour stopping. Our streets are not that ****ty, hehe.

Left a hideous stretch of wet dirt on the floor though, which had to be cleaned separately.

Back
Top Bottom