Post your photoshop works.

Users who are viewing this thread

I guess I'll start it off with one I made of my friend and I for the lols.  (I'm on the right)

857454_400502510081653_2034128807_o.jpg

RockerJesse said:
first time I've done shadows, some of them have a bit of the wrong angle on my dog but overall I think it's okay.

It's not the angle that's the major problem, it's that the shadows are shadows of legs. Looking at the ground, it looks as if you and the dog have no torso.. :wink:

TheOneWhoLived said:
RockerJesse said:
first time I've done shadows, some of them have a bit of the wrong angle on my dog but overall I think it's okay.

It's not the angle that's the major problem, it's that the shadows are shadows of legs. Looking at the ground, it looks as if you and the dog have no torso.. :wink:
They don't have torsos because of a rare genetic disorder in his family. He photoshopped those in. How could you be so insensitive...

Ruthven said:
TheOneWhoLived said:
RockerJesse said:

They don't have torsos because of a rare genetic disorder in his family. He photoshopped those in. How could you be so insensitive...
Both wrong... I am half vampire.... as is my photobombing dog...

Really, I was a bit lazy and didn't want to attempt it, now thinking about it I bet I could copy the image color it black, change the opacity and do a little warping to make it.

Some years I was sent a pack of demotivational posters, among them was this:
XDP7o.jpg
I decided it was WAAAYY sub-par, hit the 'shop and came up with this (after spending quite a while looking up the fonts used in the official demotivator icons plus looking up a good 7-segment font):
panic.png
Served as a good wallpaper at times while at uni.

Another, not particularly impressive, colouration work from many years back. Got a card with a black'n'white drawing on it, scanned it in, result was
2rZBF.jpg
Did some colour tweakery and ended up with this, which also spent some time as a happy wallpaper!
mfQvq.jpg

And this started as a regular coloured digicam photo, attempted to make it appear to be an older (scanned?) photo. May've overdone it in some aspects, but still, 'tis something :3
(Can't be arsed to search for the original right now)
cRLC3.jpg

Few years back was link'd to a somewhat questionable-quality Buttman logo:
xzNx4.jpg
Spent a while makin' it into a much more appreciatable-quality vector image:
-x_59.png
Which, after even more shoppery, ended up spending a while as a wallpaper:
8CDF4.png
Which was pretty much based on an earlier wallpaper I had, based on a camera shutter (nothing to do with Portal/Aperture Labs as 99% of people thought):
k60ED.png

On much less interesting notes, reworked the litestep logo into something more scalable:
QA3wJ.png

There're plenty more things I've worked in PS but they're not really significant enough to be posted in a thread :razz:

Back
Top Bottom