• Absolutely!

Votes: 272 53.9%
  • No, I too am a dibbun-snatcher!

Votes: 233 46.1%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I suggest this woman, she even has a weird website discussing how it is good to be a submissive wife with handy bible references for truth factor.
draft_lens12606561module113814241photo_1281359538scan0022.jpg

Dragonhelm said:
Eктωρ said:
Dragonhelm said:
My dream woman would be a particle physicist and a sex fiend.

Her family would be very wealthy yet live far away and her career would take up most of her time.

I would stay at home to raise the kids,clean the house and of course play warband!

That is my dream woman/life

So you basically want a man?

nope
A woman with a full time career
silly

That's been my dream for quite some while.

You know, I don't understand you guys, how in Earth a man could be happy while his wife is superior to him? I wouldn't be able to go throught the day if I was a cuckold, home staying husband of a working wife.

Eктωρ said:
You know, I don't understand you guys, how in Earth a man could be happy while his wife is superior to him? I wouldn't be able to go throught the day if I was a cuckold, home staying husband of a working wife.

So... Wait... Huh? The one who willingly wastes away 8 hours a day off the only life she/he is given just to bring home the fruits of his/her labor on bleeding knees to a person who tidies up every now and than and tries to prevent the kids from sucking for a living is superior? ****, I never got that memo.

Worbah said:
So... Wait... Huh? The one who willingly wastes away 8 hours a day off the only life she/he is given just to bring home the fruits of his/her labor on bleeding knees to a person who tidies up every now and than and tries to prevent the kids from sucking for a living is superior?

I think I didn't express myself in a good way with the "superior" word.
The provider, at least to me, has kind of a dominating image, in human society, traditionally, the provider is male, and that is not random, afaik male humans are bioloically adapted to being hardier than females.
It's not really superiority, I mean, in a relation, the man shouldn't put himself as a superior of his woman nor vice-versa.
But you are being provided by your female, therefore, you depend on her, and therefore are dominated by her.

Eктωρ said:

Both of you sound pretty pathetic. On your account, your inability of accepting unbalanced yet working relationships on the basis of a sexist tradition, and on the other Dragonhelm for his marrying someone just so he wouldn't have to go out and find a job. Unless of course he fully understands the responsibilities of child rearing and the humongous effort and work this requires. He's probably not going to have any time to play any games in the first few years of the child's development. Or at least, he's not going to have any time to play them if he is the dedicated child caretaker and not just pawning off all of the child caring and house work to day cares and maids.

Speak for yourself, this model of "man and woman working" has lead to a steady rate of more than 50% of the marriages breaking up in the first 4 years. I don't see this as a working model to the society.

Ok, the ideal relationship would be one where I'd find a woman who'd be able to support my aspirations (writing mainly. And alcohol, video games, and weed). She'd hate the idea of having kids just as much as I do, and wouldn't pressure me into having some. Then, I'd have time to write for a living, not worrying if I'd end up homeless or some ****. Remember, the key word here is "ideal". Would you really work at some **** job that makes you despise yourself if you had the option not to?

The ultimate goal of a civilized society should be zero employment, not the other way around. If you'd feel the need to pile lumber for a living, you'd have the option to do so out of your free will, not because the people around feel that employment is some kind of sacred value.

EDIT: Yeah, I'm thinking a new thread is in order; TO THE ****-MOBILE!

I'm not totally disagreeing with you there.

It's not question of working in a **** job, why the bollocks couldn't I study and work in something I like? The said female would totally have to be supportive to it though.
But that's implying I like the modern society, which I don't.

My ideal living would be something rural, especially if I have enough farmland to sustain the needs of a big family, not working on a **** job, but instead working in the said farmland.
I know that that's not gonna happen, so I just conform with the idea that I'll have to work if  want to be happy, that's how the world rolls.

Eктωρ said:
Speak for yourself, this model of "man and woman working" has lead to a steady rate of more than 50% of the marriages breaking up in the first 4 years. I don't see this as a working model to the society.

I think you're making a category mistake here. Take for example, that the majority of the crime that happens in the US is perpetrated by people with black skin. Where're not going to say that black people themselves are wrong, but the extraneous factors that lead to crime in the first place. Likewise, it's not necessarily the case that an unbalanced relationship in the female's advantage are failing because it is something intrinsic to the relationship itself. We can point out to the fact that relationships, be they male dominated or female dominated have been increasingly prone to divorce in the last few decades. In any case, I would like to see the source you're quoting that statistic from.

Worbah said:
The ultimate goal of a civilized society should be zero employment, not the other way around. If you'd feel the need to pile lumber for a living, you'd have the option to do so out of your free will, not because the people around feel that employment is some kind of sacred value.

If you're referring to my comment about Dragonhelm padding off all the work to his wife, I think it's a fair consideration. I agree, ideally there shouldn't be a need for employment, though it may still exist for those who aren't satisfied by other activities, but it's quite unlikely that this is going to take place int he next 200 years. Contemplating the ideal situation is quite strange really, ideally thee really shouldn't be a reliance on interpersonal relationships like monogamous marriages and partnerings, someone is going to get left out in that regard.

s33dar.jpg

Eктωρ said:

Has very little to do with a woman working it has more to do with people growing up saying 'when i get married' and doing it for the wrong reasons. Marriage should be looked at as a business decision. Invest with the right partner or your company goes bankrupt.

If there was to be one factor above all which causes most marriages to fail it would have to be financial reasons.

Edit: **** it! after seeing those 2 warrior babes above me I dont care about money. What ever baggege those ladies come with...I'll take it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom