Post your Dream Women Mk.2

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
captain lust said:
4447189743_df5b28eb36_o.jpg
Looks like she's getting ready to suck two invisible guys off  :???:

Beyoncé is a matter of taste, I guess. I personally hate her.
Even if I had three cocks and she would work on them simultaneously like in that still, I would deny her the fun.

captain lust said:
Incaa said:
captain lust said:
Leave B alone. I took that still for comic effect - not to see her ridiculed.
This is taleworlds dude..

****, really?
Yes, meaning that if you really expect people not to be dicks then you came to the wrong place.
Incaa said:
She still looks super hot (hottest woman, on earth, by such a huge margin).
Fail.
She's hotter than that B-Movie actress, in your profile pic.
Negative.
I wouldn't call this a B-Movie
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0396269/
THIS however...
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1198138/

Well yeah  :wink:

She hasn't really aged a day. I'd tap LL (Lucy Lawless not Lost Lamb) but she certainly isn't my dream woman.

That was her 10 years ago. 2000 as it says in the bottom right. I unfortunately don't have a time machine :sad:

Although there is one mature babe for whom I would kill a baby seal to sleep with;
483397.jpg
Liz Hurley

Ello my darlings,

This appears to be a common theme on other forums so I thought I’d take the liberty of adding a thread for this one. The rules are fairly simple, post a pic of a girlie or a chap that you find really squiffy & would like to do unmentionable things to with several cucumbers & a large tub of lard! Oh yes, spose you better keep it fairly tame so no pics that are too explicit or sexual in nature, i.e. no clunge or willy shots please.

Post away!

Here’s my first, Emma Watson!

Emma-Watson-BAFTA-Awards-2009.jpg

There are no words yet invented in the English language to describe the things I’d do to her bottom.

Next, Alizee Jacotey!

Alizee_Jacotey_005.jpg

Alizee.jpg

Yum!

Post yours!

~EoR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom